Upvote Upvoted 34 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3
ETF2L S27 GF: Se7en vs. Arctic Foxes
posted in Matches
ETA
Completed
DATE
Wednesday, Jul 26th
TIME
3:00 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV1
ABOUT

Beater, nuze and gemm

MAP 1
cp_gullywash_final1
MAP 2
cp_badlands
MAP 3
cp_process_final
Se7en < Arctic Foxes 0 - 5
0:22:41
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
7.Raymon 9.4 214 1 4 9 1 0 6 1
7.kaidus 191 4333 8 2 15 23% 4438 3 0
7.Drackk 195.6 4436 9 6 16 12% 2375 0 0
7.kaptain 257 5830 12 3 16 28% 5360 0 2
7.Paddie 92.4 2096 3 5 13 17% 3309 5 1
7.Thalash 185.3 4204 17 6 14 21% 4006 3 3
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
Raptor.aF 9.6 217 1 12 6 2 0 8 1
alle.aF 240.3 5450 15 10 5 25% 4669 5 3
dd5f.aF 214.1 4857 13 8 9 15% 2820 7 2
Silentes.aF 346 7848 20 9 11 26% 4859 1 3
Maros.aF 200.2 4542 18 6 3 16% 2887 9 1
Thaigrr.aF 216.5 4910 16 4 16 17% 3101 8 0
Se7en < Arctic Foxes 1 - 4
0:29:12
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
7.Raymon 15.4 449 1 9 9 3 0 9 1
7.kaidus 197.4 5764 9 3 10 30% 8011 2 1
7.Drackk 198.3 5791 14 3 19 8% 2032 1 0
7.kaptain 288.3 8418 11 8 16 25% 6652 2 2
7.Paddie 189.1 5523 16 8 14 25% 6793 5 1
7.Thalash 181.5 5300 18 2 16 13% 3572 6 1
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
Raptor.aF 4.1 120 1 9 5 3 1 8 1
alle.aF 216.5 6321 10 5 10 27% 7208 2 1
dd5f.aF 154.3 4506 10 5 13 11% 2818 6 2
Silentes.aF 263.5 7693 17 4 13 30% 7821 1 0
Maros.aF 166.3 4857 12 11 11 16% 4134 9 1
Thaigrr.aF 301.7 8811 34 6 17 17% 4376 12 4
Se7en < Arctic Foxes 2 - 3
0:30:36
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
7.Raymon 9.6 293 0 8 11 6 0 10 2
7.kaidus 219 6700 13 3 16 27% 7080 5 1
7.Drackk 208.4 6377 14 7 17 12% 3259 1 1
7.kaptain 297.2 9093 23 7 17 24% 6432 4 4
7.Paddie 155.4 4754 11 7 19 18% 4893 6 0
7.Thalash 289.9 8872 28 14 15 18% 4802 11 4
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
Raptor.aF 5.8 176 2 15 10 7 1 11 1
alle.aF 300.8 9203 18 5 12 28% 7647 7 2
dd5f.aF 161.2 4934 13 10 13 8% 2197 5 1
Silentes.aF 257.5 7879 20 7 20 23% 6250 5 0
Maros.aF 218.8 6696 19 8 16 16% 4422 12 1
Thaigrr.aF 328.1 10039 23 10 16 24% 6445 12 6
1
#1
5 Frags +

Go Foxes!

Go Foxes!
2
#2
38 Frags +

Go Raptor from SVIFT!

Go Raptor from SVIFT!
3
#3
44 Frags +

Go Silentes from SVIFT!

Go Silentes from SVIFT!
4
#4
-10 Frags +

1

1
5
#5
23 Frags +

dd?

dd?
6
#6
5 Frags +

raymon to pound

EDIT: also paddie with a capital "P"? is that right?

raymon to pound

EDIT: also paddie with a capital "P"? is that right?
7
#7
14 Frags +

Go Paddie!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81pekUbPaHL._SY550_.jpg

Go Paddie!

[img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81pekUbPaHL._SY550_.jpg[/img]
8
#8
5 Frags +
_segfaultdd?

dd said on stream that he'll probably be playing because Maros asked him if he was going to play, probably a roster error from last match vs Lowpander

[quote=_segfault]dd?[/quote]
dd said on stream that he'll probably be playing because Maros asked him if he was going to play, probably a roster error from last match vs Lowpander
9
#9
4 Frags +

Eemes.aF Goodluck :)

Eemes.aF Goodluck :)
10
#10
52 Frags +

eemes to win prem before even getting to prem

eemes to win prem before even getting to prem
11
#11
15 Frags +

(WHEN THE WRITE UP IS TOO LONG TO FIT, WE IMPROVISE!)
This is it. This is what this exciting season has led up to. We've seen games defaulted, Se7en drop points and maps, all kinds of crazy roster swaps and substitutions, and even saw Lowpander end the season in second place. Arctic Foxes and Se7en have taken all of that in stride and made their way here, to this, the ETF2L S27 Grand Final.

Se7en have had the expected very dominant season, with a few hiccups along the way, dropping points to Lowpander and a map to unexpected. Legends Stark and kaidus returned to the roster, only to have Stark replaced by Paddie later in the season. They've had a fairly bumpy playoffs ride, trading maps with LEGO before rolling them on Badlands in Round 1, followed by the UB Final where they exchanged close maps with Lowpander before narrowly taking the series in a golden cap on Badlands in the UB Final.

Opponents Arctic Foxes have had a good season, as expected, finishing third right behind Lowpander. Since the beginning of the season, they have swapped Puoskari for Thaigrr on scout, and have had to use mercs in the playoffs due to the demise of adamracek's PC, and will probably use alle on demo? for this game. They have also had a rough ride through playoffs, losing a close series against Lowpander in Round 1 before crushing LEGO in the Lower Bracket and dispatching Lowpander in 2 maps in the LB finals (despite having two mercs).

Last season, when these two teams met in the Grand Final, Arctic Foxes didn't have much to say, losing 2-0. This season, when these two teams met (with roster changes in tow) Se7en defeated the Foxes once again, dropping 0 points. Now, as these two slightly different teams meet one more time, Se7en are looking somewhat shaky while Arctic Foxes appear to be playing well despite the mercs. If someone was going to topple long reigning champs Se7en, it should be Arctic Foxes, right here, right now. Best of luck to both teams!

(WHEN THE WRITE UP IS TOO LONG TO FIT, WE IMPROVISE!)
This is it. This is what this exciting season has led up to. We've seen games defaulted, Se7en drop points and maps, all kinds of crazy roster swaps and substitutions, and even saw Lowpander end the season in second place. Arctic Foxes and Se7en have taken all of that in stride and made their way here, to this, the ETF2L S27 Grand Final.

Se7en have had the expected very dominant season, with a few hiccups along the way, dropping points to Lowpander and a map to unexpected. Legends Stark and kaidus returned to the roster, only to have Stark replaced by Paddie later in the season. They've had a fairly bumpy playoffs ride, trading maps with LEGO before rolling them on Badlands in Round 1, followed by the UB Final where they exchanged close maps with Lowpander before narrowly taking the series in a golden cap on Badlands in the UB Final.

Opponents Arctic Foxes have had a good season, as expected, finishing third right behind Lowpander. Since the beginning of the season, they have swapped Puoskari for Thaigrr on scout, and have had to use mercs in the playoffs due to the demise of adamracek's PC, and will probably use alle on demo? for this game. They have also had a rough ride through playoffs, losing a close series against Lowpander in Round 1 before crushing LEGO in the Lower Bracket and dispatching Lowpander in 2 maps in the LB finals (despite having two mercs).

Last season, when these two teams met in the Grand Final, Arctic Foxes didn't have much to say, losing 2-0. This season, when these two teams met (with roster changes in tow) Se7en defeated the Foxes once again, dropping 0 points. Now, as these two slightly different teams meet one more time, Se7en are looking somewhat shaky while Arctic Foxes appear to be playing well despite the mercs. If someone was going to topple long reigning champs Se7en, it should be Arctic Foxes, right here, right now. Best of luck to both teams!
12
#12
3 Frags +

anyone know if alle+dd are playing ?

edit: heck i got predicted

anyone know if alle+dd are playing ?

edit: heck i got predicted
13
#13
-3 Frags +

Come on Arctic Foxes! I'm pretty sure most of us are tired of Se7en winning every season since it's starting to get boring

Come on Arctic Foxes! I'm pretty sure most of us are tired of Se7en winning every season since it's starting to get boring
14
#14
23 Frags +

yeah it's so boring when the best team rightfully wins ugh

yeah it's so boring when the best team rightfully wins ugh
15
#15
4 Frags +

That makes me hope 7 loses

That makes me hope 7 loses
16
#16
15 Frags +
Raymonyeah it's so boring when the best team rightfully wins ugh

7 slow die

[quote=Raymon]yeah it's so boring when the best team rightfully wins ugh[/quote]
7 slow die
17
#17
4 Frags +
Re4lityEemes.aF Goodluck :)

eemes is on holiday

[quote=Re4lity]Eemes.aF Goodluck :)[/quote]

eemes is on holiday
18
#18
10 Frags +

i hate when any team wins

i hate when any team wins
19
#19
-3 Frags +

Beater, nuze and gemm, 2 non cancerous teams, dis gon b gud

Beater, nuze and gemm, 2 non cancerous teams, dis gon b gud
20
#20
13 Frags +

Nerding it up briefly, doing a least squares regression of the season's results 7 and aF are the two outstanding teams, 7 stand at +2.3 rounds over average and aF at +2.0.

7's offensive scores are at +1.6 over average and aF's at +1.2, both team's defensive scores are at +1.05 rounds over average. The most likely score from either team in a given map is 4-3 to 7 (12% of the time)

A probability matrix of Poisson distributions on the mean scores by either team throughout the season gives 7 a 55% chance of victory on any particular map in regular time with aF on 33%, with a 12% chance of going to GC (and the same percentage split for who wins that)

However the biggest error in the least squares regression was 7's week 1 spanking of aF 6 - 1 on Badlands (an even bigger shock than unexpected's win over 7 on Granary) so the possibility remains that 7 have extra gears available, and that aF's style is perfect fodder for them.

*Disclaimer - Product probably fucks a lot of the figures up above, but I can't be bothered to fix it

Nerding it up briefly, doing a least squares regression of the season's results 7 and aF are the two outstanding teams, 7 stand at +2.3 rounds over average and aF at +2.0.

7's offensive scores are at +1.6 over average and aF's at +1.2, both team's defensive scores are at +1.05 rounds over average. The most likely score from either team in a given map is 4-3 to 7 (12% of the time)

A probability matrix of Poisson distributions on the mean scores by either team throughout the season gives 7 a 55% chance of victory on any particular map in regular time with aF on 33%, with a 12% chance of going to GC (and the same percentage split for who wins that)

However the biggest error in the least squares regression was 7's week 1 spanking of aF 6 - 1 on Badlands (an even bigger shock than unexpected's win over 7 on Granary) so the possibility remains that 7 have extra gears available, and that aF's style is perfect fodder for them.

*Disclaimer - Product probably fucks a lot of the figures up above, but I can't be bothered to fix it
21
#21
5 Frags +
GentlemanJonNerding it up briefly, doing a least squares regression of the season's results 7 and aF are the two outstanding teams, 7 stand at +2.3 rounds over average and aF at +2.0.

7's offensive scores are at +1.6 over average and aF's at +1.2, both team's defensive scores are at +1.05 rounds over average. The most likely score from either team in a given map is 4-3 to 7 (12% of the time)

A probability matrix of Poisson distributions on the mean scores by either team throughout the season gives 7 a 55% chance of victory on any particular map in regular time with aF on 33%, with a 12% chance of going to GC (and the same percentage split for who wins that)

However the biggest error in the least squares regression was 7's week 1 spanking of aF 6 - 1 on Badlands (an even bigger shock than unexpected's win over 7 on Granary) so the possibility remains that 7 have extra gears available, and that aF's style is perfect fodder for them.

*Disclaimer - Product probably fucks a lot of the figures up above, but I can't be bothered to fix it

have you also accounted for roster changes when you were doing these? because I mean thaigrr has been kinda farming people since he joined soooo

[quote=GentlemanJon]Nerding it up briefly, doing a least squares regression of the season's results 7 and aF are the two outstanding teams, 7 stand at +2.3 rounds over average and aF at +2.0.

7's offensive scores are at +1.6 over average and aF's at +1.2, both team's defensive scores are at +1.05 rounds over average. The most likely score from either team in a given map is 4-3 to 7 (12% of the time)

A probability matrix of Poisson distributions on the mean scores by either team throughout the season gives 7 a 55% chance of victory on any particular map in regular time with aF on 33%, with a 12% chance of going to GC (and the same percentage split for who wins that)

However the biggest error in the least squares regression was 7's week 1 spanking of aF 6 - 1 on Badlands (an even bigger shock than unexpected's win over 7 on Granary) so the possibility remains that 7 have extra gears available, and that aF's style is perfect fodder for them.

*Disclaimer - Product probably fucks a lot of the figures up above, but I can't be bothered to fix it[/quote]

have you also accounted for roster changes when you were doing these? because I mean thaigrr has been kinda farming people since he joined soooo
22
#22
4 Frags +
GentlemanJonNerding it up briefly, doing a least squares regression of the season's results 7 and aF are the two outstanding teams, 7 stand at +2.3 rounds over average and aF at +2.0.

7's offensive scores are at +1.6 over average and aF's at +1.2, both team's defensive scores are at +1.05 rounds over average. The most likely score from either team in a given map is 4-3 to 7 (12% of the time)

A probability matrix of Poisson distributions on the mean scores by either team throughout the season gives 7 a 55% chance of victory on any particular map in regular time with aF on 33%, with a 12% chance of going to GC (and the same percentage split for who wins that)

However the biggest error in the least squares regression was 7's week 1 spanking of aF 6 - 1 on Badlands (an even bigger shock than unexpected's win over 7 on Granary) so the possibility remains that 7 have extra gears available, and that aF's style is perfect fodder for them.

*Disclaimer - Product probably fucks a lot of the figures up above, but I can't be bothered to fix it

I legit love when stats become involved with TF2 like this

[quote=GentlemanJon]Nerding it up briefly, doing a least squares regression of the season's results 7 and aF are the two outstanding teams, 7 stand at +2.3 rounds over average and aF at +2.0.

7's offensive scores are at +1.6 over average and aF's at +1.2, both team's defensive scores are at +1.05 rounds over average. The most likely score from either team in a given map is 4-3 to 7 (12% of the time)

A probability matrix of Poisson distributions on the mean scores by either team throughout the season gives 7 a 55% chance of victory on any particular map in regular time with aF on 33%, with a 12% chance of going to GC (and the same percentage split for who wins that)

However the biggest error in the least squares regression was 7's week 1 spanking of aF 6 - 1 on Badlands (an even bigger shock than unexpected's win over 7 on Granary) so the possibility remains that 7 have extra gears available, and that aF's style is perfect fodder for them.

*Disclaimer - Product probably fucks a lot of the figures up above, but I can't be bothered to fix it[/quote]

I legit love when stats become involved with TF2 like this
23
#23
14 Frags +
Spritehave you also accounted for roster changes when you were doing these? because I mean thaigrr has been kinda farming people since he joined soooo

No but I do have an alternate model where his Dad plays instead. 5-0 to aF

[quote=Sprite]have you also accounted for roster changes when you were doing these? because I mean thaigrr has been kinda farming people since he joined soooo[/quote]
No but I do have an alternate model where his Dad plays instead. 5-0 to aF
24
#24
6 Frags +
GentlemanJonSpritehave you also accounted for roster changes when you were doing these? because I mean thaigrr has been kinda farming people since he joined sooooNo but I do have an alternate model where his Dad plays instead. 5-0 to aF

What if the Dads of both sides where playing

[quote=GentlemanJon][quote=Sprite]have you also accounted for roster changes when you were doing these? because I mean thaigrr has been kinda farming people since he joined soooo[/quote]
No but I do have an alternate model where his Dad plays instead. 5-0 to aF[/quote]
What if the Dads of both sides where playing
25
#25
8 Frags +
DuMmTmWhat if the Dads of both sides where playing

With all due respect to Midnight Mick I don't think he has the MGE pedigree

[quote=DuMmTm]What if the Dads of both sides where playing[/quote]
With all due respect to Midnight Mick I don't think he has the MGE pedigree
26
#26
40 Frags +
GentlemanJonWith all due respect to Midnight Mick I don't think he has the MGE pedigree

Nah, I just kicked arse in a UT99 & 2004, real man games! ;)

[quote=GentlemanJon]
With all due respect to Midnight Mick I don't think he has the MGE pedigree[/quote]

Nah, I just kicked arse in a UT99 & 2004, real man games! ;)
27
#27
6 Frags +

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/01/11261/

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/01/11261/
28
#28
11 Frags +
GentlemanJonNo but I do have an alternate model where his Dad plays instead. 5-0 to aF

Account sharing investigation to begin after the Gullywash result

[quote=GentlemanJon]No but I do have an alternate model where his Dad plays instead. 5-0 to aF[/quote]
Account sharing investigation to begin after the Gullywash result
29
#29
2 Frags +

lol

lol
30
#30
8 Frags +

https://clips.twitch.tv/LachrymoseOnerousRadicchioChocolateRain

https://clips.twitch.tv/LachrymoseOnerousRadicchioChocolateRain
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.