Necroing this thread, back to beat a dead horse once again. I've updated the HUD to look like OW2 and fixed a bunch of ugly things and visual glitches.
- Updated majority of HUD elements to Overwatch 2's styling
- OW2 Health + ammo button styles, fonts, colours, item effect meters, menus updated to OW2's styling
- Still working on other menus (find a game menu, revising loadout/backpack panel soon, etc)
- Fixed an issue with hudanimations causing the round end scoreboard not being displayed properly
- Fixed an issue with the Contracker being overlapped by the Resume Game button
- Fixed an issue with the Huntsman item effect meter (2 appearing)
- Fixed 2D player model not being aligned properly when disguised as Spy
- Fixed Razorback label item effect meter getting cut off
- Fixed payload/cp icons not being preloaded in the menu, resulting in them going back to default in sv_pure servers
- Vaccinator hud is still a little wonky but is a bit more aligned with the styling
- Rage/sapper meter fixed
Still not happy with the find a game menu and a few other things, which I'll update over time. Just thought I'd push this out so the people that still want something like this can use it.