At first I was planning to make a part two to this video, but since the video is unlisted and some maps have received several updates I've included most of these spots as well. The selected maps are based on ETF2L's, RGL's and ozfortress's map pool. I couldn't find any rules on ozfortress about wallbugs, but in RGL they are allowed. ETF2L does have some rules about using wallbugs:
A spot on the map is commonly banned if:
- It gives players the possibility to see things they shouldn’t be able to (e.g. looking through walls).
- It gives players a way to shoot others without other players being able to shoot them.
- It doesn’t work on both sides of the map.
Wallbugs are not considered an exploit unless they meet any of the criteria above.
- cp_snakewater_final1: ETF2L, RGL, ozfortress
- cp_gullywash_f6: ETF2L, RGL, ozfortress
- cp_process_f9a: ETF2L, RGL, ozfortress
- cp_metalworks_f2: ETF2L, RGL
- cp_sunshine: ETF2L, RGL, ozfortress
- cp_granary_pro_rc8: ETF2L, ozfortress
- cp_prolands_rc2ta: -
- koth_product_final: ETF2L, RGL, ozfortress
- cp_reckoner_rc6: RGL, ozfortress
- koth_bagel_rc5: ozfortress
- koth_clearcut_b15d: RGL, ozfortress