Hello dear Doughy,
Out of the 3 teams you listed as "pussy", I will argue that only 2 of those are legit.
Boinicle did finish first in the regular etf2l season 35 (and second in playoffs) and did participate in the etf2l season 36 premiership qualifiers. I believe the team they were supposed to play dropped, so they were awarded a spot in prem. I don't understand how they were allowed after all to say they didn't want to participate in prem anymore.
веазтмоде have a really strong lineup (2 ex prem runner ups, 1 prem winner and 2 players that have had a very solid prem debut). They are behaving like a prem team, scrimming and getting decent results against other prem teams. They could definitely be playoffs contenders in prem. But, from what I have heard (correct me if I'm wrong there), chris and funs said that if they were put in prem, they would simply not play. How is this allowed ? Building a prem team and then threatening to drop if you have to play prem ? To me, this team is the one that should've been put in prem and if they refused, the players should have been banned from playing etf2l (not all of them, respect to my mens silves and deli).
Now, concerning 5 gerz burgerz and fries, I don't think it is really legitimate to call them pussies and I think they do belong in div1.
- They are mostly scrimming div1 team, having close games most of the times
- They don't practise a lot since 1: they don't want to, 2: one player (da jordz) has limited resources/time to scrim
- They sure did finish 4th in prem last season but let's take a quick look at the roaster changes
- aph and mak stay on class.
- opti goes to scout. last time he played scout was season 30 and i63, ascent fr/eu. Do you remember what happened ? very bad at the class and worst scout @ lan (tf2metrics confirmed it).
- collaide medic. basically his debut in higher divs as medic. also has never played prem.
- jordy soldier. While he has played prem (season 32), he hasn't played much since, only d1 iirc.
- crayon soldier. Hasn't played prem in soldier, only d1 with jordy as well.
While the team is strong (contender for d1 winner), they don't belong in prem and would probably get 6-0 all the way there.
Also, no disrespect here, but putting the GAY JAIL team in prem is a really weird decision.
- They've barely been scrimming and got pretty bad results
- They have players with little to no experience in d1/prem divs
- They have players known for being very unstable, players that have, in the past, left teams mid season, or were cut due to their behaviour.