8/22/20 update. DL links in OP have been updated, and are also provided below.
- Removed cosmetics from 8/21/20 update.
- Fixed zombie skins being half invisible.
- Fixed some weapon gibs/taunts being erroneously removed.
- Added Futankhamun to whitelist (should've been there earlier, was mislabeled).
- Added Loaf Loafers to whitelist.
- Removed Himalayan Hair Shirt from whitelist, decided that the invisible hands aren't very obvious but the cosmetic itself is quite jarring.
- Created Stock HeadsFeet
- Same whitelist as HeadsFeet + fixes Himalayan Hair Shirt and the Scrap Pack/Medic Mech Bag for Med (removing them creates a hole in the medic's back).
With some help from Jeebs, I've also come up with a better way of doing HeadsFeet. Previously, HeadsFeet would simply opt to not remove cosmetics that created invisible bodygroups. Here's a screenshot as an example, you can see the cosmetic is simply left in as removing it would create invisible demo feet.
This new version of HeadsFeet (which I've called Stock HeadsFeet because I'm creative) instead replaces the cosmetic's model with the stock class model, making the cosmetic not appear at all while avoiding the problem of the invisible bodygroup. Here's a screenshot to illustrate what I mean.
This method comes with the downside of much larger file sizes, this vpk is approximately now the size of a very large map (150k KB). This downside unfortunately makes it much less likely that a mod to create full stock models will be feasible; I've played around with it a bit and have already reached in excess of 3GB before deciding that it probably wasn't worth it.
Stock HeadsFeet works* on sv_pure 2 and theoretically will replace HeadsFeet in the long run, but for now I've labeled it as ***EXPERIMENTAL*** as I haven't tested it as extensively, even though I'm 99% confident in its stability. (I say works* because for some reason there are like a couple pyro cosmetics it doesn't work with sv_pure 2 and I cannot for the life of me figure out why, but for those it reverts back to default HeadsFeet behavior). DL Link is in the OP and below as well. Try it out if you can, I think it's pretty cool :).
Stock HeadsFeet: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wmpsin0uskpqfr6/stockheadsfeet.v2020.08.22.vpk/file