Heads up: due to the large number of changes in this release as well as limited time on my end, this is a beta release.
New release: r18
Thanks a bunch to dalegaard for contributing fixes and new features:
- Fixed camera autoswitch being triggered by dead ringer feigns.
- Added ce_clienttools_windowtitle, which allows you to override the title of the game window. Useful when running multiple instances of TF2 and matching their window title in OBS.
- Added ce_cameratools_spec_entindex to spectate players by their entindex.
Many other changes as well:
- Added ce_cameratools_spec_index <team> <hud index> to spectate a player by their position on the hud.
- Added camera group support to autocameras. you can now use ce_autocamera_cycle <prev/next> [group] to cycle between a certain subset of cameras.
- Added ce_autocamera_spec_player <free/fixed/follow> [group] which allows "following" a player using autocameras, optionally tracking them with the camera angles.
- Added ce_teamscores_delta_blu/red, which offset the team scores for the ingame team scores panel. Useful for golden caps, etc.
- Added ce_outlines_spy_visibility, which outlines cloaked spies even when they are not behind walls.
- Added the ability to specify FOVs in autocameras.
- Added ce_fovoverride_test and ce_fovoverride_test_enabled to help with placing autocameras with custom FOVs.
- Added ce_teamscores_text<number> cvars, where number is an integer between 1 and 4. Maps directly to %customtext<number>% dialog variables on the teamscores panel.
- Fixed a rare crash when players leave the server.
- Fixed camera autoswitch running when in freecam (roaming) mode.
- Replaced ce_fovoverride_enabled, ce_fovoverride_fov, and ce_fovoverride_zoomed with ce_fovoverride_firstperson, ce_fovoverride_thirdperson, ce_fovoverride_roaming, and ce_fovoverride_fixed.