TFTV's design is not very flexible, which makes is painful to navigate on mobile. I wrote some CSS that transforms the layout into something more mobile user friendly. It's far from done, but works fine for browsing threads, news, or events.
Unfortunately there is no vanilla way to inject custom CSS on mobile, you need to get and extension to do so, I used Stylus. To get it working you have to be using Firefox Nightly (Google Play) or Fennec (F-Droid). If you want to read about it, here, but TLDR is as follows:
- go to Settings > About Firefox Nightly/Fennec (under About at the bottom)
- tab the Firefox logo a few times until "Debug menu enabled" pops up
- Settings > under Advanced click Custom Add-on collection
- enter 16773567 as User ID, Stylus as collection name
- restart the app, after that you can finally download it from Settings > Add-ons
To import the style:
- download my stylus-tftv-mobile.json
- import it by going Add-ons > Stylus > Manage > Import
For better experience I recommend disabling Pull to refresh (avoids refreshing when you scroll too fast) and Scroll to hide toobar (does some weird things to the viewport) in Settings > Customize.
Servers, galleries, and profile related pages are broken, streams page too but those are shown on home page as well. Writing posts works but it's still basically the desktop version. There are some bugs here and there but nothing major (hopefully). Everything should scale based on screen width, so use it in portrait mode. Colors are meh and font size is all over the place, because I haven't fully decided on those yet. Have fun.