tougeFoodServiceAnonymous statements as "proof" and a court case where he was found not guilty as evidence what the actual fuck is this bullshit lmaothe guy he assaulted did publicly come out https://twitter.com/SamVanTilburgh/status/1277640894192087050
the guy he assaulted also said that he accepted redeye and the ceo's apologies after the fact and that "time heals all wounds"
also looking at the timeline, redeye was probably in the middle of his court case when this incident occurred, so you can imagine the stress the dude was under.
this is a twitter mob getting riled up over a story that no self-respecting journalist would even think about bringing to their editor because there is no story. 95% is literal hearsay, the other 5% is a court case where he was found not guilty, and an incident from 5 years ago where it seems like all parties involved have moved on. And even the hearsay isn't compelling: it's all "yeah he would yell really mean things sometimes / yeah he never believed in me / yeah he lied about coming up with ideas that weren't his to impress girls at parties."
have these people never had a shitty boss in their life? every manager i've ever had has done this kind of shit constantly. that doesn't make it okay, but we're really ending people's careers and bullying them into thoughts of suicide over them just being a bad boss? i mean jesus christ what the fuck are we doing here