I don't use your config exclusively, but I've updated my mess of an autoexec with your commands and such as you've pushed out releases since nobody else has, but I've ran into an issue when updating the changes you introduced in 6.0.
Specifically, the changes you did to net_maxroutable (and net_compresspackets_minsize, though the issue mainly happens with the former) has caused me to be stuck on "parsing game info" forever, but only on Skial servers. I don't know why it only happens there, but on every other server I've tried I've had no issues, though I did notice that the "parsing game info" seemed to last a tiny bit longer than before. I was able to fix this by changing the values for those commands from 576/577 back to 1200/1201 (respectively) as you had in the previous release. Like I said before, no idea why this happens only on those servers, but just letting know that's a thing.
(If it helps, I'm running on macOS)