Hello, I'm Mallory. I've played comp TF2 for a couple of years, mostly in HL, but I would like to make the transition to 6s and ESEA. I'm looking for a team of chill gamers who are just looking to play TF2 together and improve as individual players and as a team.
As far as actual 6s experience goes, I've played one season of silver 6s as the main demo and scrim scheduler. I learned a lot during that season but, let's just say, I was not the standout player on that team.
- I do not care about losing. Some of the best games of TF2 that I played have ended in a loss. I just want to play the best game I can play.
- I have fairly decent game sense and good self-control. I rarely over-commit or die to making a rash aggressive play or to chase a frag, unless it was to support a teammate.
- I have good comms. I tend to be pretty vocal about my plans, positioning, damage and what fights I'm picking or what I'm doing. I started learning to call more specific focuses based on my damage this season, but it's still something I'm working on. Sometimes I forget and just start calling damage again.
- I am really reliable. In the past two years of competitive I have missed two scrims, and one match. I will need a more set scrim schedule though as I schedule my own work and I need to know in advance which evenings are off-limits.
- I love demo and STV reviews way too much. I try to always have a mentor to go over stuff at least once on every map.
- My DM. Yeah it's not the best. I've made a lot of progress on it but.... yeah. I regularly try to play DM servers and the like but, really, even with that it needs a lot of work.
- Sometimes my RSI prevents me from being able to do really repetitive things like jump maps. It depends on my work load.
- I am not very confident and I tend to tilt if I personally feel that I am under-performing. I never take it out on teammates or anything of the sort, but it affects what kind of fights I pick or not pick.
- Because of this, I tend to be too passive.
Yeah. Anyways. I would like to try out, at the very least. Ideally I would like a team that plays no more than 4 days a week, as I would like some time to spend with my family and friends and not have to play video games. HMU: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thebunnysaur