Edit: Arie's a lord, ty for the help Arie + tftv
My only requirement for a virtual worker is that you communicate with other people on the job and that you make enough money to live a comfortable life
This is the gist of what I have to ask but I might ask more depending on your career/how interesting your answers are
1) Job title/description related to virtual worker
2) Major benefits of virtual (team) working - Any examples?
3) Major challenges of virtual (team) working - Any examples?
4) How the interviewee uses various information and communication technologies (ICTs) for his or her work.- List ICTs - Any benefits or challenges of using a particular ICT?
5) Future of virtual working
This is for a class so I don't have the $$ to compensate you and I'd prefer doing this through text because I'm always on and off my computer due to my schedule (I'm not going to cheat by copying word by word as I have to rephrase it into an essay anyways)
Slide in my tftv dm's if you satisfy the requirements and have some time to answer my questions, I'll try not to be too annoying about it.