Completed
DATE
Thursday, Jun 25th
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV2
ABOUT

Meanwhile mana, Molesto & Marblr muster more magnificent musings midst movie magic for the second of our ETF2L Season 21 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership games tonight. Almost certainty the more competitive fixture if you trust the Elo rankings. Add to that the fact that kensi (or reko) will be attempting to fill the boots of carry scout/sniper Forsak3n, AND that ShaDowBurn will be fighting for the brick men in place of Josh - all of a sudden you've got a game on your hands! LEGO represent six easy points to most teams in the Premiership, but last season they taxed Awsomniac one point and took three from CPLAY.Tt at this same stage in the campaign. Sunshine and Granary Pro will be the battlegrounds, so all your medpacks are belong to ShaDowBurn.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | saloon.tf | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S21 Premiership Week 6: 4-25 vs. LEGO
4 Frags +

please 4-25 don't throw you should be having such a good season :(

please 4-25 don't throw you should be having such a good season :(
0 Frags +

https://saloon.tf/match/474/

https://saloon.tf/match/474/
9 Frags +

So apparently every low prem team picks up SDB as a soldier merc lol

So apparently every low prem team picks up SDB as a soldier merc lol
Chief Video Editor
1 Frags +
EoNSo apparently every low prem team picks up SDB as a soldier merc lol

He's farming fantasy points!

[quote=EoN]So apparently every low prem team picks up SDB as a soldier merc lol[/quote]

He's farming fantasy points!
30 Frags +

The year is 2017. ShaDowBurn is now a rostered substitute on all eight Prem teams and has bought a second computer in case he has to play for two teams at once. He is even a rostered substitute for his own team, appearing twice on the roster and having subbed for himself three times when he's been unavailable.

The year is 2017. ShaDowBurn is now a rostered substitute on all eight Prem teams and has bought a second computer in case he has to play for two teams at once. He is even a rostered substitute for his own team, appearing twice on the roster and having subbed for himself three times when he's been unavailable.
13 Frags +

^ Can't this dude write writeups?

^ Can't this dude write writeups?
-2 Frags +
VanguardDLKThe year is 2017. ShaDowBurn is now a rostered substitute on all eight Prem teams and has bought a second computer in case he has to play for two teams at once. He is even a rostered substitute for his own team, appearing twice on the roster and having subbed for himself three times when he's been unavailable.

Top kek

I think lego can pull it off and make me rich, because russian teams can be either very good or very bad depending on many variables such as how much vodka has been consumed in pre-game and so on. GO LEGO!

[quote=VanguardDLK]The year is 2017. ShaDowBurn is now a rostered substitute on all eight Prem teams and has bought a second computer in case he has to play for two teams at once. He is even a rostered substitute for his own team, appearing twice on the roster and having subbed for himself three times when he's been unavailable.[/quote]

Top kek

I think lego can pull it off and make me rich, because russian teams can be either very good or very bad depending on many variables such as how much vodka has been consumed in pre-game and so on. GO LEGO!
5 Frags +

Forsak3n is gonna slay those lego kids

i cant read

[s]Forsak3n is gonna slay those lego kids[/s]

i cant read
0 Frags +
Forsak3n is gonna slay those lego kids

kensi (or reko) will be attempting to fill the boots of carry scout/sniper Forsak3n

[quote]Forsak3n is gonna slay those lego kids[/quote]
kensi (or reko) will be attempting to fill the boots of carry scout/sniper Forsak3n
1 Frags +

kensi is still a very capable scout and has shown to be an incredible sniper numerous times. Shouldn't be too much of a problem imo.

kensi is still a very capable scout and has shown to be an incredible sniper numerous times. Shouldn't be too much of a problem imo.
0 Frags +

I'd be more worried if they were using reko

I'd be more worried if they were using reko
2 Frags +

Kensi and Atomic is still a dangerous scout duo.

Kensi and Atomic is still a dangerous scout duo.
0 Frags +

After seeing Shadowburn get a triple I'm sure that Russia wins either way.

After seeing Shadowburn get a triple I'm sure that Russia wins either way.
6 Frags +

I'm never betting again.

I'm never betting again.
0 Frags +
SideshowI'm never betting again.
[quote=Sideshow]I'm never betting again.[/quote]
0 Frags +
CHERRYSideshowI'm never betting again.

but you first bet on lego :D

[quote=CHERRY][quote=Sideshow]I'm never betting again.[/quote][/quote]
but you first bet on lego :D
0 Frags +
DeathCHERRYSideshowI'm never betting again.first you bet on lego :D

Yeah, but then the odds changed :D

[quote=Death][quote=CHERRY][quote=Sideshow]I'm never betting again.[/quote][/quote]
first you bet on lego :D[/quote]
Yeah, but then the odds changed :D
4 Frags +

i'm sorry team i overslept fml

i'm sorry team i overslept fml
1 Frags +

Fuck lan fundraiser, need a pc fundraiser instead :$

Fuck lan fundraiser, need a pc fundraiser instead :$
1 Frags +
Forsak3nFuck lan fundraiser, need a pc fundraiser instead :$

Get his pc fixed so he can ride down with me in my dads car! Wait until after we play 4-25 next Wednesday though.

[quote=Forsak3n]Fuck lan fundraiser, need a pc fundraiser instead :$[/quote]

Get his pc fixed so he can ride down with me in my dads car! Wait until after we play 4-25 next Wednesday though.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.