Via the CS:GO blog:
Valve[ BERLIN 2019 ]
– Updated autograph stickers for dexter, VINI, ableJ, KSCERATO, yuurih, ANGE1.
[ LINUX ]
– Updated Linux dedicated servers Steam Client layer to the latest version which significantly improves TCP reconnect timeout in case of upstream connection drop.
[ MISC ]
– Added client-side settings to limit incoming invite sounds: cl_invites_only_mainmenu, cl_invites_only_friends.
[ MAPS ]
– Recompiled Nuke to fix several lighting problems on static props.
– Recompiled Overpass with an additional clipbrush at the back of A site.
Rumor has it:
- You can check out the updated stickers here by pressing the "Display the rich diff" button on the .pngs (once you do so, options to compare between stickers' old and new versions become available for you to choose at your leisure)
- This update also contains localization file updates which, yes, you guessed it, are made possible in part by contributions from Translators Like You - Thank You
- But in case you needed some extra assurance that you didn't miss anything on the Panorama UI side of things, /u/DukeBruno123 is here to tell you: no, nothing noteworthy has changed
- Size is close to 75 MB