Via the CS:GO blog:
Valve[ MISC ]
– It started snowing and the winter season fun begins which includes snowballs, festive chickens, and freeze frame holiday borders.
– Added 2020 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2020 GMT.
– Adjusted weights on several end of match accolades.
– Removed a sound debug command.
[ MAPS ]
– Updated nav mesh for Office to prevent bots sometimes getting stuck.
– Updated Jungle.
Rumor has it:
- A peek at each level of the 2020 Service Medal: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
- As the name should imply, it is not 2020 yet. Once the 2019 calendar is thrown out in London(, England), AKA UTC, then you'll be able to claim it
- If you guessed that the removed sound debug command was snd_debug_sleep, /u/FuneralChris says it is indeed. As well, a couple of Guardian-related cvars were added, and if the main menu snow bothers you, just add "+sv_holiday_mode 0" to launch options
- Size is close to 110 MB