Via the CS:GO blog:
– Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group.
– The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game.
– Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles.
— Slightly reduced rate of fire.
— Reduced accuracy while unscoped.
– Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player.
– Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate.
– Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol.
Rumor has it:
- Believe it or not, retro Dust II isn't a separate map. It's instead made possible through the magic of different spawns (as explained by /u/Rock-C). Several users report that alternates between new and retro each round
- Want to know what it looks like? Spoiler alert:
- Chicken Capsule sticker images and Steam Community Market links are also up on CS:GO Stash
- If you need full-res images, grab them here by pressing the Rich Diff button (the file icon) on the ones you want: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/GameTracking-CSGO/commit/8c5ea870d7cf0a35c2c94bf98b70e9e194ca0d06
- Size is close to 75 MB