Via the CS:GO blog:
Valve[ FRACTURE CASE ]
– Introducing the Fracture Case, featuring designs from over 17 community artists-designed weapon finishes, and the Shattered Web Knives as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– Updated main menu movie for Mutiny.
– Fixed several exploits related to VPK tampering.
– The -untrusted launch option is no longer supported
[ NETWORKING ]
– Multiple improvements to SDR networking protocol:
— Improved SDR routing selection logic
— Fixed SDR networking sessions to not be reused after expiration
— Improved stability
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed some clipping, z fighting, invisible surface bugs
– Fixed being able to spot enemies through wall near bridge. (thanks Chaelin!)
– Removed palm tree shadow at bridge
– Fixed wallbang at B main route
– Fixed weapons falling through stairs and other parts of the floor.
– Re-added the grenade windows to B.
– New skin for double door at middle.
– Various minor fixes.
– Significant improvement in performance in all areas of the map (Thanks Joaokaka1998 for testing!)
– Adjusted fade distances to improve performance
– Added more hint/skip brushes to separate certain visleaves
– Added ivy models to prop combine to increase performance when multiple are rendered at once
– Lowered part of the wall on A Site
– Modified rock formation at upper T to A into a brick wall to improve visibility and grenade potential
– Added cover at mid to B connector
– Removed cover at exit of mid to A connector
– Removed cover at Side Path near the back of A Site
– Adjusted position of cover at Catwalk
– Adjusted position of cover at T to A Lower
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around A Site & CT to A, allowing players to get on top of the wall on A Site
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around CT entrance to B
– Adjusted deathmatch spawn position near A Site
– Adjusted environment lighting to give a better visual contrast
– Fixed flickering of multiple bush props across the map
– Removed shadows for some foliage models, such as those seen at The Squid building
– Fixed missing textures on various displacements around the map
– Fixed various floating models around the map (windows, lamps, etc.)
– Improved clipping of wooden pillars at Dock
– Tweaked clipping around rock at T to A Upper
– Fixed numerous bomb stuck spots (thanks Joaokaka1998!)
– Bomb now teleports back to dry land if player drops it while stood on the small boat
– Added multiple bomb reset triggers around A Site, B Site and Dock
– Fixed incorrectly rotated tarp model at Dock
– Removed foliage on A Site wall
– Modified treasure map in T spawn ship to have a more accurate name applied to it
– Updated overview
– Swamp has now great FPS
– Replaced water material
– Made it brighter in some areas
– Updated radar
– Fixed some more clipping
– Closed the corner near the old saw blades by the backroom
– Made recess in wall at T-entrance
– Made brighter background in corner near T-entrance
– Closed a gap where a weapon could fall in between
Rumor has it:
- The Fracture Collection part of today's Fracture Case can be viewed in a carousel over here in what is an otherwise really short blog post
- CS:GO Stash also has the Fracture Case up on its site with in-game inspection links and inventory images. If there's something you see that you really like and absolutely must have this minute, just click the Steam Community Market shortcut below an item
- Item descriptions and flavor text for Fracture Case items are as follows:
- Negev Ultralight: "It has been custom painted with a gray digital camo pattern and teal arrows. Got a light?"
- AK-47 Legion of Anubis: "A custom paint job featuring Egyptian gods Anubis and Ra, representing the balance between life and death, has been applied. May he tip the scales in your favor"
- P2000 Gnarled: "A twisted, alien being stretches from the grip down the slide of this hand painted P2000. From the dark corners of the infinite void"
- MAG-7 Monster Call: "It has been custom painted with a blue base and underwater creatures in the foreground. There's always a bigger, greener fish"
- Desert Eagle Printstream: "It has been custom painted with a stark black and white design and finished with pearlescent highlights. WHITE_1; BLACK_1; PEARLESCENT_1;"
- Glock-18 Vogue: "A pair of eyes grace the slide of this custom painted, Pop art inspired Glock. "Look at me while I'm shooting at you!" "
- Tec-9 Brother: "It has been custom painted with a brown and gold camo pattern and a T-sided agent beneath the rear sight. I'll watch our butts"
- MAC-10 Allure: "A woman in teal, believed to be iso onna, stands before koi fish and crashing waves on this custom painted MAC-10. Beauty begets bloodshed"
- SG 553 Ol' Rusty: "Originally polished steel, moisture has changed this weapon's appearance. "Ol' Rusty" has been stamped above the trigger casing. A rusty, trusty friend"
- SSG 08 Mainframe 001: "A high tech custom paint job of blues and purples has been applied. What secrets does _001 hold?"
- P250 Cassette: "A custom paint job inspired by video cassette packaging from the 1990s has been applied. Check the tape"
- P90 Freight: "Its custom paint job resembles a train car covered in graffiti. Art is not vandalism"
- XM1014 Entombed: "Entombed for millennia, this recently unearthed XM-1014 has been custom painted with blue wraps and Egyptian accents. Fit for a pharaoh"
- M4A4 Tooth Fairy: "A custom paint job depicting incisors, molars, and a chilling take on the Tooth Fairy has been applied. No one said the teeth have to be yours..."
- Galil AR Connexion: "Phoenix faction logos have been spray painted over its white and red base. They're bringing in the big guns"
- PP-Bizon Runic: "This custom paint job features runes of unknown origin and a magazine that resembles a Gatling gun. Give 'em hell"
- MP5-SD Kitbash: "20 years of MP5 designs have contributed to this custom paint job, held together by duct tape, zip ties, and glue. If at first (and second and third) you don't succeed..."
- You can view the full item schema update, as well as a bit of translations (made possible in part by contributions from Translators Like You - Thank You) at https://github.com/SteamDatabase/GameTracking-CSGO/commit/bf57bf8d85d7519c796ababce4ce5442e3643674
- For the extra curious, all the protobuf changes related to Steam Datagram (SDR) networking improvements are able to be looked at here: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/Protobufs/commit/bc099bae8bfa56b848ffc8431f0806d88c19837a
- Size is ~325 MB