Follow these rules for an enjoyable stream:
- Roamer or a Scout behind the enemy team? Spectate them.
- Someone playing a non-standard or pick class? Spectate them.
- One team has an uber advantage? Spectate that team's pocket.
- Teams are even uber and holding? Spectate the roamer of the team that holds mid/owns more CPs.
- Teams are even uber and getting ready to push? Specate the pocket of the team that holds mid/owns more CPs.
Also, don't be afraid to spectate medics either. Watching the Med POV is a great way to see what's actually happening in a fight without getting disoriented from a bunch of camera switching.
Having said all that, I know that running camera on a stream is not the most enjoyable thing it the world (especially when you're doing it for that long). I know things like that can be grating and hopefully you can see this as feedback and constructive criticism, not just criticism. Good luck with the rest of the games!