seiterseiter1Would you allow me to fork your hud on github and do a few modifications and fixes to it of my own?By all means, go ahead!
You can even share your modifications here, we would love to see them! We could possibly get some inspiration from them, or use your ideas with credit as an official release!
Im currently working on a custom build for things I like and a few tweaks i didnt like, ill upload it to github soon for you too look at :)
So far it has.
- Fixed class loadout being too low.
- Fixed class loadout model being cut off.
- Added a hud "Fix All" button to existing row of shortcuts next to version number.
- Added footer to class selection menu to easily see the cancel and edit loadout buttons.
- Added really light tint in class selection just so its easier on the eyes.
- Made it so that the "New items" button always shows but greyed out when you dont have any new items.
- Moved featured items to left of screen and made it equal to the bottom footer and side of screen.
- Tweaked class selection model to only rotate left and right
- Removed little characters from class selection.
- Pressing "E" on class selection menu now edits the loadout.
- Fixed main menu weird background behind avatar icon and username.
- Made main menu footer same size as header.
Github fork (NOT OFFICIAL HUD)
And im still working on more... Just to let people know, these are things that I prefer to have in a hud I use so if you want you can use my version but its best to keep using the offical one :)