I've walked around the map but I haven't tested it in actual gameplay. Here's some things you can think about.
1. The distance between mid and second is really short. This could make things very snowbally. In other maps, you usually have one chance to defend last if you get wiped after a mid fight.
2. On the other hand, the chokepoints between mid and second are very spammable, which probably makes it difficult to create something in an equal uber vs uber scenario. I don't know if this is the case for certain, but it looks easier to hold than other maps.
3. The mid is very closed off which makes it hard for soldiers to bomb compared to other maps. Maybe you could raise the "windows" so that it enables soldier to bomb higher.
4. I see that you've made it so that you can not hide in forward spawn, you just teleport back once a point is capped. I don't really see the problem in people hiding in forward spawn.
5. There doesn't seem to be any respawn times when attacking last for the attacking team, and the spawn's location is very close to the fourth point. If this is intentional, it is a pretty big mistake as it would be nearly impossible for the other team to push out from last, as past maps have shown.