Another update has been released.
- The time panel now shows up in minmode, without the default TF2 timer picture.
- Killstreak number has been moved to the left of health in minmode
- Disguise panel looks proper in minmode
- The two ugly looking minmode bars for Scout look right in minmode
> Urgent Bugs (Bugs that hinder you from doing something in the game)
> Important Bugs (Visual bugs that hinder you from information)
The Time Panel does not show up in minmode
- No status effects are shown in minmode (How do I place it? I would say to only make milk visible, as that's the only status effect you may not know you have, the others are either caused by you (Escape Plan) or obvious (Jarate))
> Ugly Bugs (Visual bugs that don't hinder you, but make things look wrong, or blocking information that can be circumvented by the player)
- Disguise menu looks like scrambled eggs in certain resolutions
- Demoman Charge'n'Targe meter won't change in minmode (it exists in a bad spot + it doesn't show with tall = 1)
Where to place the other 2 inevitable bars? I know where to put them, but now it's the time of making them
- Medic ubercharge is still inconsistent
- Disguises don't show the spy image, relying on the Spy knowing the disguise smoke timing
- Mann vs Machine money doesn't show up right in minmode, neither do spellbooks.
> Personal Bugs (Are not bugs, just visual things I have no idea how to change/cannot change and don't hinder me too often)
- MvM enemy numbers don't show up in the 'right' font for me (can change, no idea how)
- Sometimes, health stays on Overhealing and Under Half modes (cannot change)
- The location of Charge n' Targe on Minmode (maybe can change, no idea how)
- Target ID of other players suffer from the same color problem (cannot change)
- MvM big numbers (50000) cut off (tried to change this but now requires more wide on the target ID which I will not do)