I should probably stay out of this, but I want to address some things first before I put the torch to plunk and why he won't be getting unbanned from our chat.
- There has been a perk on the KritzKast Patreon for ages, that when met would sustain our TF2 production instead of having to pay talent and producers out of pocket in our now 3 years of competitive coverage.
- Since patreon is not a common thing for casting orgs to use or see a lot of support within the TF2 community we have obviously been more active to try and gain subscribers on Twitch, where you get some nice emotes in return to use in chat; commissioned by various artists.
- Additionally I put extra effort in editing the VODs from Twitch before uploading to YouTube, to be more easily digestible for the completely different audience and have more recently also started local recording them (same for the Lockdown Throwdown 2) to get an even higher quality video on YouTube.
- For the Lockdown Throwdown 2 I spent most of last week, before the 7 & 8.5 hour marathon production sessions this weekend, organizing & scheduling talent, gathering/creating/preparing overlay and ingame assets, making sure we could run the KritzKast2 stream independently from the main one to provide even more coverage of the tournament.
- I am the solo editor of the KritzKast Twitch VODs that go up on YouTube, I have a life too outside of producing TF2 religiously, so I am sorry if editing down 15h of footage of 1 stream + another 9.5h of the 2nd stream, rerecording ingame footage where my OBS acted up to have that fixed in post and then not flooding YouTube subscriber feeds with 5 videos every day will make releasing videos take a while, however, we can shuffle when which video gets released, start with the playoffs stages and then release the Groups footage (or if you have a better suggestion I'm all ears).
Then on to plunk, you've had it out for us [KritzKast] for well over 2,5 years, when you dropped this nugget on us:
And also went on to shit on our efforts to organize CG19:
And again on a news thread about CG20:
You've clearly always had a grudge towards Highlander and individuals involved organizing anything around that gamemode:
Twitch.TV policy with regards to chat bans
Twitch - APPEALING A CHANNEL-SPECIFIC BANChannel owners and moderators are free to ban anyone from their channel, regardless of the reason. Twitch Staff will not assist in reversing channel-specific bans. Please note that while you are welcome to appeal a channel ban, misuse of Whispers or other features to attack or harass anyone due to receipt of a channel ban (or any other reason) will lead to suspension of your account(s).
And then there's the following quality comments you've left in various threads across TFTV that should justify the ban in our twitch chat,