1. Mensa Gaming (animus, cember, ehko, shuckle, safrix, scratch)
This team is mostly IM level DMers, but one player's experience really makes them stand out above the rest of the teams in IM: scratch. Keep it up guys.
2. papaya poppas (dippidy, tatuwah, han, nazara, tasheem, froot)
I never believed in the friend team theory, but this team is powerful. The dippidy/tatuwah scout combo has caused me to lose hours of sleep this season and I'm not even playing. Only reason they aren't #1 is tasheem's presence.
3. Descent (needs no introduction)
These guys are here out of pure respect. If there's any doubt about rust, by the end of the season they'll be well oiled machines.
4. me (dev wish bumbo tony lizar toy)
Kinda like Mensa Gaming, this team has a lot of raw strength, just scaled back a little bit.
5. P-Zone Zone (omni5 players)
This team has a few offclassing invite players and they beat mainclassing invite players, which is really embarrassing, so they get this spot out of principle.
6. Ping Disadvantage (rikachu uber tojo dingo alexdotexe plaidinum)
Lot of familiar faces on this team; a few 9th place bench warmers, a MAL reverse 5-0 veteran, and pugchamp's finest medic. With the addition of tojo this team can go places unless tojo and dingo smoke on the same day.
7. Six Paths (air caps alexandros rio bowl reyylin)
Really? Losing to scratch?
8. Methodic (kev, boar, speedy, ether, kevito, mirrorman)
Just fucking disappointing.