MicahleleWhenever people complained about X player while I was a head admin I would check the reports channels and there would be zero reports on them a solid 75% of the time, the other 25% of the time they were banned within a week or two of complaining.
At least from my experience, this wasn't the case. It took 3 months after I submitted a report against recess for him to get banned for cheating. Most of our division was suspicious of him at the time, and I talked to multiple other people who also claimed to have submitted their own reports. He also stopped playing RGL at the end of that season (probably because he knew he was under investigation), so it wasn't because any new evidence appeared since that time, either.