MessyRecipe- I'm considering using TFTrue because TF2Stadium uses it for whitelists, but, are its logs identical to the ones from your stats plugins? Do yours record anything that TFTrue does not (or vice-versa)?
You can compare these two logs: supstats2 and TFTrue
TFTrue has some bugs... Take a look at those logs:
- In the TFTrue log, when hovering above the players' weapons, each weapon are shown twice (e.g. as "Rocket Launcher" and "Tf_weapon_rocketlauncher")
- In the TFTrue log, one of the medic's medigun is logged as "unknown"
- Sometimes TFTrue logs the incorrect end-score (when it ends 2-2, it may log 2-3)
- With supstats2, logging accuracy is enabled by default and there has been taken special care of rocket jumps, sticky jumps and clearing stickies not counting negatively towards the accuracy
- TFTrue tends to log an airshot, even if the opponent is barely in the air. (So you will see more logged airshots if you switch to TFTrue.)
- supstats2 logs pauses and unpauses (although logs.tf doesn't use it yet)
That's the differences I know at the top of my head.
MessyRecipe- If I place plugins within /tf/custom, will the updater plugin still be able to update them, or will it attempt to download the updated versions to the base /tf/addons/ directory?
I may be wrong, but I think the custom folder is mostly for clients, not servers. I once tried installing SourceMod in the custom folder, but it didn't work. Looking at the SourceMod installation guide, it never mentions the custom folder either.