oh man

Titles:
Automatic match creation & reporting
Game lobbies and voice chat
Match reminder notifications
Cheater-free competitive play
Run your own competitions

Razer-RightHey all,

i'm on the Arena team. TeamFortress 2 is indeed 6v6.

You do not need Razer Comms, but of course we encourage it.

We're still looking for some TF2 admins to run some tournaments. Happy to set you guys up to get get you started. Ideally head over to the Razer Arena page: http://www.razerzone.com/arena to send in an application. I'll look out for your application.

Any feedback on rules are also greatly appreciated. I must admit, I'm not a TF2 player myself (dont hate), but we want to listen to the Community and allow you to do whatever you want to do with the platform.

Any questions, hit me up.

Best Regards
Chris Mitchell
Razer|Right
http://www.razerzone.com/arena
oh man

Titles:
Automatic match creation & reporting
Game lobbies and voice chat
Match reminder notifications
Cheater-free competitive play
Run your own competitions

[quote=Razer-Right]Hey all,

i'm on the Arena team. TeamFortress 2 is indeed 6v6.

You do not need Razer Comms, but of course we encourage it.

We're still looking for some TF2 admins to run some tournaments. Happy to set you guys up to get get you started. Ideally head over to the Razer Arena page: http://www.razerzone.com/arena to send in an application. I'll look out for your application.

Any feedback on rules are also greatly appreciated. I must admit, I'm not a TF2 player myself (dont hate), but we want to listen to the Community and allow you to do whatever you want to do with the platform.

Any questions, hit me up.

Best Regards
Chris Mitchell
Razer|Right[/quote]
cp_granary_pro
68 Frags +

we are esport

we are esport
10 Frags +
Daggerwe are esport

razer confirmed

[quote=Dagger]we are esport[/quote]
razer confirmed
8 Frags +

Exciting.

Exciting.
58 Frags +

Buy zow- I mean buy Razer guys

Buy zow- I mean buy Razer guys
6 Frags +

According to this: https://arena.razerzone.com/games/profile/tf2

The devs have been testing it for at least a month, but it doesn't look like they went above testing 5v5 team size with 1 player on each team. Thoughts?

According to this: https://arena.razerzone.com/games/profile/tf2

The devs have been testing it for at least a month, but it doesn't look like they went above testing 5v5 team size with 1 player on each team. Thoughts?
8 Frags +
TERRYCREWSAccording to this: https://arena.razerzone.com/games/profile/tf2

mge contest for irl prizes and hardware? sounds gr8

[quote=TERRYCREWS]According to this: https://arena.razerzone.com/games/profile/tf2

The devs have been testing it for at least a month, but it doesn't look like they went above testing 5v5 team size with 1 player on each team. Thoughts?[/quote]
mge contest for irl prizes and hardware? sounds gr8
28 Frags +

We are an eSport now...cool

Show Content
REMEMBER WE PLAYED TF2 BEFORE IT WAS COOL
We are an eSport now...cool
[Spoiler] REMEMBER WE PLAYED TF2 BEFORE IT WAS COOL [/Spoiler]
1 Frags +
yukiBuy zow- I mean buy Razer guys

Do not understand the Razer hate. DA = always the best sensor in the market on lauch, Abyssus = flawless, light, ambidextrous, Krait 2013 = same, but higher cpi and mpcs, Goliathus = less friction than a QCK, durable, stitched edges, a fucklot of available sizes...

[quote=yuki]Buy zow- I mean buy Razer guys[/quote]

Do not understand the Razer hate. DA = always the best sensor in the market on lauch, Abyssus = flawless, light, ambidextrous, Krait 2013 = same, but higher cpi and mpcs, Goliathus = less friction than a QCK, durable, stitched edges, a fucklot of available sizes...
6 Frags +

Okay hektik. thank you for letting me know

EDIT: dunno where you thought I was implying any hatred for Razer and/or their products

Okay hektik. thank you for letting me know

EDIT: dunno where you thought I was implying any hatred for Razer and/or their products
25 Frags +

I would like razer a lot more if the 3 deathadders i've purchased from them didn't break within the year.

I would like razer a lot more if the 3 deathadders i've purchased from them didn't break within the year.
13 Frags +
DanceNumberI would like razer a lot more if the 3 deathadders i've purchased from them didn't break within the year.

Been using mine since late 2013, still as good as new :p

[quote=DanceNumber]I would like razer a lot more if the 3 deathadders i've purchased from them didn't break within the year.[/quote]
Been using mine since late 2013, still as good as new :p
2 Frags +

Totally agree w/ Dance. I generally have to keep a backup DeathAdder 2013 just in case a button breaks. When I was in college I sent back a few defective earlier editions of DeathAdder, took awhile to be replaced but did help save some money. They pay for shipping if I remember correctly.

But awesome on this. Look forward to trying it out. Is this free? Like lobby style or do you get some type of elo or just move up in ranks? I see you can make your own competitions. Guessing creators set game tournament settings??? I saw tests for 1v1, 4v4, but saw nothing about 6v6 or 9v9.

I'll have to create a "tournament" after moving on the second. :)

Totally agree w/ Dance. I generally have to keep a backup DeathAdder 2013 just in case a button breaks. When I was in college I sent back a few defective earlier editions of DeathAdder, took awhile to be replaced but did help save some money. They pay for shipping if I remember correctly.

But awesome on this. Look forward to trying it out. Is this free? Like lobby style or do you get some type of elo or just move up in ranks? I see you can make your own competitions. Guessing creators set game tournament settings??? I saw tests for 1v1, 4v4, but saw nothing about 6v6 or 9v9.

2 Frags +
CHEERISSBut awesome on this. Look forward to trying it out. Is this free? Like lobby style or do you get some type of elo or just move up in ranks? I see you can make your own competitions. Guessing creators set game tournament settings??? I saw tests for 1v1, 4v4, but saw nothing about 6v6 or 9v9.

From what I've read, it's tournaments with brackets and stuff - not matchmaking. Razer Arena is free but tournament organizers can set entry fees. And you have to install Razer Comms, which is basically their Steam.

I think you can only make a tournament if you're a tournament administrator, and FAQ says you have to email Razer to be one. Someone should email them and start up an experimental mge tournament or somethin.

[quote=CHEERISS]
[/quote]

From what I've read, it's tournaments with brackets and stuff - not matchmaking. Razer Arena is free but tournament organizers can set entry fees. And you have to install Razer Comms, which is basically their Steam.

I think you can only make a tournament if you're a tournament administrator, and [url=https://arena.razerzone.com/Home/Faq]FAQ[/url] says you have to email Razer to be one. Someone should email them and start up an experimental mge tournament or somethin.
0 Frags +
CHEERISSTotally agree w/ Dance. I generally have to keep a backup DeathAdder 2013 just in case a button breaks. When I was in college I sent back a few defective earlier editions of DeathAdder, took awhile to be replaced but did help save some money. They pay for shipping if I remember correctly.

It is free, no idea about the format as the only matches have been dev tests in various formats

[quote=CHEERISS]Totally agree w/ Dance. I generally have to keep a backup DeathAdder 2013 just in case a button breaks. When I was in college I sent back a few defective earlier editions of DeathAdder, took awhile to be replaced but did help save some money. They pay for shipping if I remember correctly.

I'll have to create a "tournament" after moving on the second. :)[/quote]
It is free, no idea about the format as the only matches have been dev tests in various formats
18 Frags +

Featuring another tournament from jdawg...

Featuring another tournament from jdawg...
8 Frags +

Is this how being an esport feels like? More of this pls

Is this how being an esport feels like? More of this pls
10 Frags +

They set TF2's webpage to teamfortress2.com instead of teamfortress.com on it's Razer page. Really Razer???

They set TF2's webpage to teamfortress2.com instead of teamfortress.com on it's Razer page. Really Razer???
2 Frags +

yo this is sick

yo this is sick
3 Frags +

Pls explain to a young idiot here, I don't understand: what is the immediate impact of this? what probable developments are coming because of this?

Pls explain to a young idiot here, I don't understand: what is the immediate impact of this? what probable developments are coming because of this?
19 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/UQA4Lz6.png

no 6v6 but if we contact them they might change it, has lots of potential though. looking forward to it

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UQA4Lz6.png[/img]
no 6v6 but if we contact them they might change it, has lots of potential though. looking forward to it
4 Frags +

LF Razer Team

LF Razer Team
11 Frags +
DontPls explain to a young idiot here, I don't understand: what is the immediate impact of this? what probable developments are coming because of this?

Too early to say, just saying that Razer isn't a niche gaming company and markets itself to the "hardcore gamer" kind of crowd

So to see TF2 as 1 of 4 games they are supporting for a competitive gaming platform they are pushing is pretty neat since general "gamer" perception of tf2 is that it is just a hat simulator and not worth playing competitively

[quote=Dont]Pls explain to a young idiot here, I don't understand: what is the immediate impact of this? what probable developments are coming because of this?[/quote]

Too early to say, just saying that Razer isn't a niche gaming company and markets itself to the "hardcore gamer" kind of crowd

So to see TF2 as 1 of 4 games they are supporting for a competitive gaming platform they are pushing is pretty neat since general "gamer" perception of tf2 is that it is just a hat simulator and not worth playing competitively
8 Frags +

Razer to save the competitive scene ???

Razer to save the competitive scene ???
25 Frags +
Mangachuno 6v6 but if we contact them they might change it, has lots of potential though. looking forward to it

http://puu.sh/iIqu9/56b6889c4d.png

[quote=Mangachu]no 6v6 but if we contact them they might change it, has lots of potential though. looking forward to it[/quote]

[img]http://puu.sh/iIqu9/56b6889c4d.png[/img]
15 Frags +

Time for Razer to sponsor Tf2 Teams

Time for Razer to sponsor Tf2 Teams
9 Frags +

this sounds pretty awesome i gotta say

this sounds pretty awesome i gotta say
4 Frags +
DontPls explain to a young idiot here, I don't understand: what is the immediate impact of this? what probable developments are coming because of this?

Immediate impact: Nothing. Nothing can be done without Razer Comms (from the looks of it), no tournaments can be started without tournament admins (that don't seem to exist for TF2), and very few people have signed up for Razer Arena since it's beta and we're just finding out about it. And they've only tested 1v1, 4v4, and 5v5 lol.

Probable developments: More exposure, that's probably about it lol. It makes organizing tournaments way easier, since all the information is in one place - details, brackets, teams' info. But I don't think anything will really come of it other than Maybe fun tournaments (one night / map cups, MGE tourneys, Ultiduo, etc.) becoming more common - since there are already multiple leagues for the primary game modes, 6s and HL. Maybe since Razer's name is on it 6s will be taken more seriously.

[quote=Dont]Pls explain to a young idiot here, I don't understand: what is the immediate impact of this? what probable developments are coming because of this?[/quote]

Immediate impact: Nothing. Nothing can be done without Razer Comms (from the looks of it), no tournaments can be started without tournament admins (that don't seem to exist for TF2), and very few people have signed up for Razer Arena since it's beta and we're just finding out about it. And they've only tested 1v1, 4v4, and 5v5 lol.

Probable developments: More exposure, that's probably about it lol. It makes organizing tournaments way easier, since all the information is in one place - details, brackets, teams' info. But I don't think anything will really come of it other than Maybe fun tournaments (one night / map cups, MGE tourneys, Ultiduo, etc.) becoming more common - since there are already multiple leagues for the primary game modes, 6s and HL. Maybe since Razer's name is on it 6s will be taken more seriously.
33 Frags +

hey guys remember when we got mlg game battles

hey guys remember when we got mlg game battles
54 Frags +

What if eXtine tricked them into making it only arena respawn???

What if eXtine tricked them into making it only arena respawn???
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 8
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.