Completed
DATE
Wednesday, Jul 1st
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Join Samski, Molesto & Jon and forget that all nerdRage/TLR/Reason nonsense - this is the real ETF2L Season 21 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership grudge match right here. Two hot rookie casters do battle on the mics as midtable rivals 4-25 and Dogs fight for the right to be the best of the rest. The playoff dreams of 4-25 have already been extinguished by LEGO as of last week, but for Danger Dogs there is still a sliver of hope. If DD take six points here and Reason fail to take any points in their final game against nerdRage, then Dogs and Reason will be tied for 3rd... but Dogs will progress to the playoffs based on that previous head-to-head win in Week 5! This game means everything for the peoples' canine champions; the betting man's best friend. Granary Pro and the returning Badlands will provide 4-25 with ample opportunities to put these mutts to sleep and take the pressure off Reason. If Forsak3n returns from broken computer limbo and Shyyou doesn't produce 0.5 K/D ratios then we will most definitely have a game on our hands. Danger Dogs season performance makes them the favourites to win here, but in these circumstances anything short of an absolute victory will be unwelcome.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | saloon.tf | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S21 Premiership Week 7: 4-25 vs. Danger Dogs by TF2Pickup.net
8 Frags +

go kr4tos

go kr4tos
2 Frags +

Gooooo dogs!

Gooooo dogs!
5 Frags +

GO MOLESTO

GO MOLESTO
1 Frags +

awight spudd NANK clan

awight spudd NANK clan
1 Frags +

https://saloon.tf/match/492/

https://saloon.tf/match/492/
0 Frags +

Underdogs must win! Good luck Doges.tf

Underdogs must win! Good luck Doges.tf
-1 Frags +

hopefully forsak3n hurries with his PC, otherwise Dogs will take this fixture

hopefully forsak3n hurries with his PC, otherwise Dogs will take this fixture
3 Frags +
martenhopefully forsak3n hurries with his PC, otherwise Dogs will take this fixture

I wont be in for this game. rip.

[quote=marten]hopefully forsak3n hurries with his PC, otherwise Dogs will take this fixture[/quote]
I wont be in for this game. rip.
1 Frags +

oh poop :(

oh poop :(
1 Frags +

Any idea who's playing in Forsak3n's place this time? I wish to know for writeup purposes

Any idea who's playing in Forsak3n's place this time? I wish to know for writeup purposes
-1 Frags +
Forsak3nmartenhopefully forsak3n hurries with his PC, otherwise Dogs will take this fixtureI wont be in for this game. rip.

:(
well hopefully kensi goes huge then

[quote=Forsak3n][quote=marten]hopefully forsak3n hurries with his PC, otherwise Dogs will take this fixture[/quote]
I wont be in for this game. rip.[/quote]

:(
well hopefully kensi goes huge then
24 Frags +
VanguardDLKAny idea who's playing in Forsak3n's place this time? I wish to know for writeup purposes

kensi,now he on pc and rape all ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

[quote=VanguardDLK]Any idea who's playing in Forsak3n's place this time? I wish to know for writeup purposes[/quote]
kensi,now he on pc and rape all ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
19 Frags +
DeathVanguardDLKAny idea who's playing in Forsak3n's place this time? I wish to know for writeup purposeskensi,now he on pc and rape all ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

[quote=Death][quote=VanguardDLK]Any idea who's playing in Forsak3n's place this time? I wish to know for writeup purposes[/quote]
kensi,now he on pc and rape all ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ[/quote]
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
0 Frags +

Go Dogs!

Go Dogs!
5 Frags +

TURNT UP FOR SPUDD

TURNT UP FOR SPUDD
3 Frags +

DANGERRRRR DOGSSSSSSSSSSSS

DANGERRRRR DOGSSSSSSSSSSSS
6 Frags +

when did tf2s twitch chat get so memetastic too
used to be the only game i was able to keep chat open

when did tf2s twitch chat get so memetastic too
used to be the only game i was able to keep chat open
3 Frags +

There is no passion left in the twitch chat

There is no passion left in the twitch chat
0 Frags +

BibleThump DOGS BibleThump

BibleThump DOGS BibleThump
-3 Frags +

Dogs forced to bow wout of their aspirations to win prem.

Dogs forced to bow wout of their aspirations to win prem.
1 Frags +

KappaPride 4-25 comms KappaPride

KappaPride 4-25 comms KappaPride
8 Frags +
harbls_herbal_teaDogs forced to bow wout of their aspirations to win prem.

We tried ;_;. Anyway gotta remember we finished 7th in high last season. I think we totally killed it this season. No one was expecting us to do this well.

[quote=harbls_herbal_tea]Dogs forced to bow wout of their aspirations to win prem.[/quote]

We tried ;_;. Anyway gotta remember we finished 7th in high last season. I think we totally killed it this season. No one was expecting us to do this well.
5 Frags +

it feels wrong when casters who arent mirelin talk about passion. only mirelin has the real passion for passion.

it feels wrong when casters who arent mirelin talk about passion. only mirelin has the real passion for passion.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.