Tekken 7

Anyone going?
3 Frags +

Might drive down just to watch.
will consider playing USF4 but idk

Might drive down just to watch.
will consider playing USF4 but idk
2 Frags +

I am going this year to compete in Ultra Street Fighter IV, hoping I don't go 0-2 and as a T. Hawk player, I don't want to run into a Blanka main, ever.

I am going this year to compete in Ultra Street Fighter IV, hoping I don't go 0-2 and as a T. Hawk player, I don't want to run into a Blanka main, ever.
0 Frags +

RIP KoF

RIP KoF
1 Frags +

i might go for smash 4, but idk how serious i'm going to practice for it

i might just go be a judge for street fighter idk, judges always get super cool stuff and reserved seating for finals so

i might go for smash 4, but idk how serious i'm going to practice for it

i might just go be a judge for street fighter idk, judges always get super cool stuff and reserved seating for finals so
1 Frags +

gonna be trying to go this year as well, last year was a blast.

gonna be trying to go this year as well, last year was a blast.
0 Frags +

definitely excited to watch guilty gear and usf4.

btw if anyone wants to play some blazblue:cp or persona or xrd im always down

i don't really have any dudes to hit up for games with good connections so hmu if you're kinda close to the east coast

definitely excited to watch guilty gear and usf4.

btw if anyone wants to play some blazblue:cp or persona or xrd im always down

i don't really have any dudes to hit up for games with good connections so hmu if you're kinda close to the east coast
0 Frags +

pretty good lineup. hopefully some omega street fighter stuff happens. that mode is ridiculous

pretty good lineup. hopefully some omega street fighter stuff happens. that mode is ridiculous
RGB LAN
1 Frags +

Basik and I are going, again. This will be my third time.

Basik and I are going, again. This will be my third time.
RGB LAN
0 Frags +
Ben_FranklinI am going this year to compete in Ultra Street Fighter IV, hoping I don't go 0-2 and as a T. Hawk player, I don't want to run into a Blanka main, ever.

Eh, just learn Balrog and counterpick.

Rockkkkkkkhopefully some omega street fighter stuff happens.

god no, lol.

[quote=Ben_Franklin]I am going this year to compete in Ultra Street Fighter IV, hoping I don't go 0-2 and as a T. Hawk player, I don't want to run into a Blanka main, ever.[/quote]

Eh, just learn Balrog and counterpick.

[quote=Rockkkkkkk]hopefully some omega street fighter stuff happens.[/quote]

god no, lol.
9 Frags +

Always good to watch some Melee.

Always good to watch some Melee.
1 Frags +
Rockkkkkkkpretty good lineup. hopefully some omega street fighter stuff happens. that mode is ridiculous

Desk shows up and enters, Kreygasm

[quote=Rockkkkkkk]pretty good lineup. hopefully some omega street fighter stuff happens. that mode is ridiculous[/quote]

Desk shows up and enters, Kreygasm
0 Frags +

dont see omega mode stuff happening because of the infinites possible

dont see omega mode stuff happening because of the infinites possible
3 Frags +

I'm gonna be going, if anyone wants to practice USF4 or Melee on netplay just add me.

I'm gonna be going, if anyone wants to practice USF4 or Melee on netplay just add me.
2 Frags +

Registration is up.
http://evo.shoryuken.com/registration/
Three day pass + good seats + evo 2015 shirt discount (rip free evo shirt) = 70$
Three day pass + viewing hall seats + evo 2015 shirt discount = 50$
Two day pass (Fri+Sat) + NO Sunday Seats = $40
Also, any badge you pick lets you add tournament games to compete in.

Registration is up.
http://evo.shoryuken.com/registration/
Three day pass + good seats + evo 2015 shirt discount (rip free evo shirt) = 70$
Three day pass + viewing hall seats + evo 2015 shirt discount = 50$
Two day pass (Fri+Sat) + NO Sunday Seats = $40
Also, any badge you pick lets you add tournament games to compete in.
1 Frags +

Sunday pass tickets are sold out. Good thing I snatched mine like the week after registration went up.

Signed up for Melee since I've been playing it for way too long but also signed up for USFIV which I've never played and will be playing continuously until EVO so then I don't get bodied.

Sunday pass tickets are sold out. Good thing I snatched mine like the week after registration went up.

Signed up for Melee since I've been playing it for way too long but also signed up for USFIV which I've never played and will be playing continuously until EVO so then I don't get bodied.
0 Frags +
Ben_FranklinI am going this year to compete in Ultra Street Fighter IV, hoping I don't go 0-2 and as a T. Hawk player, I don't want to run into a Blanka main, ever.

It's so true, T. Hawk is completely free.

[quote=Ben_Franklin]I am going this year to compete in Ultra Street Fighter IV, hoping I don't go 0-2 and as a T. Hawk player, I don't want to run into a Blanka main, ever.[/quote]
It's so true, T. Hawk is completely free.
1 Frags +

i'm confirmed going

booked my pass and hotel room last week

only entering sm4sh because i don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lol

i'm confirmed going

booked my pass and hotel room last week

only entering sm4sh because i don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lol
1 Frags +
Foxi don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lol

this is exactly how i feel about USF4 and it makes me sad because i kind of love the game

[quote=Fox]i don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lol[/quote]
this is exactly how i feel about USF4 and it makes me sad because i kind of love the game
0 Frags +

i'm pretty bummed i missed out on the $70 pass. still planning to go, though

i'm pretty bummed i missed out on the $70 pass. still planning to go, though
5 Frags +

it looks like EVO 2015 is going to be the largest Melee tournament to date: http://smashboards.com/threads/evo-2015-breaks-1000-sign-ups-for-melee.392680/

it looks like EVO 2015 is going to be the largest Melee tournament to date: http://smashboards.com/threads/evo-2015-breaks-1000-sign-ups-for-melee.392680/
RGB LAN
1 Frags +

entering USF4, UMvC3, and MKX.

entering USF4, UMvC3, and MKX.
1 Frags +
downpourFoxi don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lolthis is exactly how i feel about USF4 and it makes me sad because i kind of love the game

This is the first year I decided to go and they pulled that shit on me. I'm hoping to see the PS4 support old controllers or have the PS360 PCB support the PS4 stably before the time I leave.

[quote=downpour][quote=Fox]i don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lol[/quote]
this is exactly how i feel about USF4 and it makes me sad because i kind of love the game[/quote]
This is the first year I decided to go and they pulled that shit on me. I'm hoping to see the PS4 support old controllers or have the PS360 PCB support the PS4 stably before the time I leave.
RGB LAN
1 Frags +
ddrsensationdownpourFoxi don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lolthis is exactly how i feel about USF4 and it makes me sad because i kind of love the gameThis is the first year I decided to go and they pulled that shit on me. I'm hoping to see the PS4 support old controllers or have the PS360 PCB support the PS4 stably before the time I leave.

They are supplying PS4 sticks for everyone to use. Sucks if you use pad.

[quote=ddrsensation][quote=downpour][quote=Fox]i don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lol[/quote]
this is exactly how i feel about USF4 and it makes me sad because i kind of love the game[/quote]
This is the first year I decided to go and they pulled that shit on me. I'm hoping to see the PS4 support old controllers or have the PS360 PCB support the PS4 stably before the time I leave.[/quote]

0 Frags +
TheFragileddrsensationdownpourFoxi don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lolthis is exactly how i feel about USF4 and it makes me sad because i kind of love the gameThis is the first year I decided to go and they pulled that shit on me. I'm hoping to see the PS4 support old controllers or have the PS360 PCB support the PS4 stably before the time I leave.

its more about the no one living near me plays it and no one i know IRL wants to play it and shitty canadian internet

[quote=TheFragile][quote=ddrsensation][quote=downpour][quote=Fox]i don't want to buy a ps4 stick and practice for a game with no scene here lol[/quote]
This is the first year I decided to go and they pulled that shit on me. I'm hoping to see the PS4 support old controllers or have the PS360 PCB support the PS4 stably before the time I leave.[/quote]

They are supplying PS4 sticks for everyone to use. Sucks if you use pad.[/quote]
its more about the no one living near me plays it and no one i know IRL wants to play it and shitty canadian internet
1 Frags +

Bumping thread because EVO registration ends tonight at 11:59PM PT

Also, USF4 is being played on 360 if you didn't know (saved myself 200$ on a ps4 stick for now) and SFV will be playable there.

Bumping thread because EVO registration ends tonight at 11:59PM PT

Also, USF4 is being played on 360 if you didn't know (saved myself 200$ on a ps4 stick for now) and SFV will be playable there.
3 Frags +

hyped for ssbm. can't let those swedes win (leffen/armada) lets go america. If mango can't stop leffen there, all of america's hopes rest in ppmd

hyped for ssbm. can't let those swedes win (leffen/armada) lets go america. If mango can't stop leffen there, all of america's hopes rest in ppmd
0 Frags +

http://i.gyazo.com/53b970bc4f7d0a1557a5ecf633ae3b65.png

[img]http://i.gyazo.com/53b970bc4f7d0a1557a5ecf633ae3b65.png[/img]
RGB LAN
1 Frags +

Shrugger, Muffin, Basik, and I will be there.

Shrugger, Muffin, Basik, and I will be there.
1 Frags +

Godspeed boys, gonna be watching for sure!

Godspeed boys, gonna be watching for sure!
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 10
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.