"this has got to be a good idea"
it be'eth b4'eth time'eth
Refinements and detailing
Most of this update is fixing issues that people had with b3a and adding in some extra stuff.
I am looking for feedback on the transition area from choke to second.
• Added a dome to the map (modelled and textured by /dev/zero), may be disorientating/unpleasant but would like feedback on the theme.
• Changed sun
• Lighting improvements
• Last spawns moved more to the right to help rolling out right side
• Middle forward spawns moved backwards to stop accidental opening of the door.
• Capture zone extends below the point
• Mini health pack on perch’s
• Shack and barrels have been moved to decrease the power of sightlines from the new room on middle.
• Given attackers into second from quake room high ground
• Flank side improved for holding
• Improved detailing
• Added catwalk on the wall above under
• Added window to lower
• Added high ground behind the point
• Increased height of wall flank side
• Added a platform on combo side
• Added an open window that players can use to enter the new room. (Intended to help players to stop flanks)
• New raised platform for detailing/gameplay detailing.
• New raised platform intended to help pushes through choke, whether pushing into second or middle.
• Decreased the amount of doors into second to 2
• Made traversing the room easier
• Doors are larger to stop meds getting forced
• Added Jump pad modelled, animated, and textured by /dev/zero
• Moved health pack
• Added second floor for detailing purposes, makes the room slightly (very slightly) more choke-ish