wow all these minus frags... good to see that homophobia is still alive and well in tf2
|Signed Up||July 21, 2012|
|Last Posted||February 24, 2023 at 5:59 AM|
|Posts||767 (0.2 per day)|
love seeing LGBT players return to the scene. welcome back, bud.
A lot of dangerous misinformation being spread right now. Posting stillgray is fucking disgusting, do not source your information from a notoriously bad journalist on twitter.
edinshe used him for drugs sex and money then just called him useless or something
she wasn't beheaded either
edit: she also "cheated" on him and like 6 other guys
Doom1That girl was a straight psychopath. The guy obviously is too, but she literally rubbed it in the other psycho's face that she cheated on him with 6 guys, he was nothing, useless, and how she can replace him. Obviously doesn't deserve death though. Still, I would be scared to fuck with a bunch of losers with nothing to lose who know where I am.
The screen caps of that convo was from 2017 when she was 15 and talking to someone she was actually dating at the time. The guy she was with that night was her real life friend for a while. She was coming home from a concert that she went to with another guy and the guy who picked her up was her ride home. Sourcing your info from kiwifarms is a yikes.
Stop being edge lords. A girl died through no fault of her own. She was about to turn 18 and look forward to the rest of her life after just graduating high school. Unfortunately some sick fuck decided to end that and make a show of it.
bear was secret hitler all along
Someone told me that sizzling stats will have the STV's to all the games played at RGB. When I went to look though some of my matches and pugs didn't have an STV. Does anyone know if it's possible to still grab them?
shoutout to rick and a little girl for being my moral support
bought my ticket
Hey i have a question are the stats for esea matches messed up now? Either they are extremely over inflated or players have gotten really really good.
hey not to derail this screwb hate thread but i am looking to roster ride with anyone that will house me (maybe backup)
this guy fucks
Hey I own real good. I will sandbag your open team harder than other open teams. Pick me up or you're missing out.
- I will not show up to scrims
- I will not listen to comms
- I will do what I want without permission
- I will guarantee your playoff spot
- I want you to pay my fees
- I will fuck your wife
If this sounds good add me clorg#0124 on discord.
With the Throwback TF2 event closing in rapidly I would like to make a few announcements here, then get into the schedules and rules.
- I have noticed that some players have talked about playing but have not yet joined the discord. I would like to make it clear that joining the discord is mandatory in order to play as it is where all the pugs & server info is posted.
Click This Link: https://discord.gg/NEPXw9c
- The discord link will be disabled after Friday, August 3rd. This is to stop randoms who see this event and decide to troll it. If you would like a link on the Saturday you must ask in discord and a moderator will create and provide one.
- This event is much larger than I was anticipating and would love any help. If you would like to be a moderator or have any suggestions please contact me through discord: clorg#0124
- If you started playing after Season 15 of ESEA you may not be eligible to join the former pugs. Do not worry though as there will be current player pugs and tf2centers to join.
Saturday, August 4th
12pm-8pm: All day long there will be four separate pugs using servers provided by tragicservers. One of these pugs will be available only to invite and ex-invite players. The other three pugs will be available to any player who has the former TF2 player tag. If necessary a player with the current TF2 player tag may be asked to play to fill slots.
There will also be private TF2center lobbies that will have their passwords and information posted in the server to any TF2 player who joins.
- Follow the discord rules.
- Do not leak information. ie: server ip and passwords
- Install TF2 noobs
Announcing a call to arms for an event to bring back old players to Team Fortress 2 for a day of fun and nostalgia. All day long on August 4th there will be private lobbies and pugs for this event. There will also be a pub server for the casual players to play on. More information is available in the discord and all questions can be answered there. I am hoping to see many veteran players come back to the game and reconnect with old friends. Servers are going to be provided by tragic servers.
Saturday, August 4th, 2018 between 12pm and 8pm (EST)