1. Sonic the Hedgehog and other characters live in a fictional world. Yet in the narrative, the city is described as "filled of buildings with lights and other things like places like McDonalds." Does this realistic modern day setting make the story more relatable to you, the reader? What are some other things the author does to make the story more true to life?
2. Many authors publish their work under an alias or pen name. The author of this story chose the name DarkDoomFIreMaster. Why do you think they chose to publish this under an assumed name?
3. During the story Shadow drives Omega the Robot car and commits multiple traffic violations. Do you think Omega supports Shadow's reckless behavior, or is he an unwilling accomplice?
4. What does the quote, "EHH EHH PENIS NOT TRASH, NOT ALLOWED IN TRASH HOLE," tell you about Omega the Robot car's personality? How does that compare to Shadow's rouge behavior?
5. What types of symbolism do you find in this story? What do those items really represent?
6. What themes - self discovery, - wilderness, -motherhood, -etc are explored in this story? How does the setting help, or hinder the portrayal of these themes?
7. Does this story fit into a particular genre? Is this story typify any particular region or culture?
8. After reading this chapter would you be more or less likely to read other chapters of this story or other works by this author? Why or why not?