Graba's message to his team, Thursday 4th June:
Guys, you can't help but notice that there's no competition in division 1 nor any challanges waiting to be completed. The whole season will be just based on us prooving that we indeed are sandbagging.
This will be acompanied by:
- pointless scrims against div1 teams
- wasting time for pcws where we have no objective
- fun overload (as latetly)
- not a single fuck given about what we do wrong
- reducing the number of maps we want to play probably to zero
What's more... people will have to go to uni, probably before the season even ends. The playoff stage is within 3-4 week range from the last game of the main season.
So I say... think how it'd look in prem....
- quality games giving a return on the time invested
- some real fun happening (casted games, interviews : D)
- keen atmosphere during gaming hours
- our missplays exposed to the max - constanly improving
- 2 map scrim days where we feel our need for competition is fullfiled
.... and more
Seriously, I feel like this division 1 is not worth the effort and I know this change of heart comes out of nowhere but maybe that's what we need to salvage this team from troll mania.