- Separated the box lines into vertical and horizontal customizations.
- Added customizations for the spy's disguise silhouette. There are 7 positions and 1 off setting. The "centered left" and "centered right" settings are positioned above the HP and Ammo respectively and follow the "positioning" customization. That's a total of 13 different positions and 1 off setting.
- Added condensed icon- and colour-based PDA style for engineer. Now the build menu looks as nice as the disguise menu.
- Added vertical side version of the engineer's PDAs. Again, looks as good as the the disguise menu.
- Deleted the "side vertical 2" style because I didn't like it, and it was pointless having two basically identical styles.
- Added separate metal counter underneath the crosshair and customization options to turn either on or off.
- Slightly centered the number when metal is added or subtracted.
- Added customization option to remove the team status panel at the top of the screen.
- Changed the two black boxes meant for counting round wins to be two team-coloured stripes instead. This is more aesthetically pleasing when the playing a gamemode without rounds (e.g. payload), and also more pleasing in general, while also showing team colours even with the team status panel disabled. Technically, the dots are already team-coloured but still... this is nice.
So what's next... I'd like to redo the hudtournament setup and stopwatch. I'd also like to apply the new PDA styles to the class menu, so that I'd have a condensed, icon-based one and a vertical style one. I should also redo the team select menu even though you never really see that one nowadays.
biscottiHUD Steam Group