These won't surprise the people that know me but buckle up because uncle Lambda has some tales to tell.
My first (and only) time hunting with a rifle was full of quality cringe such as.
1) Friends father teaching me the ins and outs of firearm safety. When he's finished and sure his lecture had sunk in he hands me the .22 to hold for a few minutes. Unfortunately I blanked on the aspect of trigger discipline and ND'd a round straight through my tent.
2) Constantly made shitty Full Metal Jacket/ Starship Troopers references the entire night.
3) A few hours of missing rabbits and foxes we head back to camp. I had been designated to hold all the ammo which I kept in the front pouch of my hoody. When we got back I emptied what I thought was all the ammo out of the pouch. Fast forward to when we are collecting firewood I found some dried Callistemon pods that would make for great tinder, I filled my hoody pouch and without a second thought dumped the entire contents straight into the fire. Luckily no-one got hurt but I my friend had a thousand-yard stare for the rest of the night, I don't think I've felt that stupid in my life but some things come close.
- Telling my entire family that I had a Runescape gf
- Literally kicking a cactus at Scout Camp
- Wrapping a 2.5m snake skin around a car seat to "Prank" someone who HATED snakes
- Got into a facebook argument over tf2 when I was like 14 and decided to post the entire thing to /v/ for the lulz, Those guys are pretty good at finding your personal information
That's all I can think off the top of my head....