Some more updates:
- Greatly increased the average server launch speed. The system will now try to do a fast start of the server (takes between 1 and 5 seconds). If there's a TF2 update or the server is unreachable, the system does the old, slow start (35 seconds). The on-demand cloud servers are still fast at about 20 seconds.
- Added auto-updater for plugins and configs. Stole that idea from RGL, cheers
- Fixed the double response when you had plugins enabled and typed !rcon commands in chat
- Added a little ping refresh button on the reservation form, don't spam it, the TF2 server will ban you
- If you're from NA and end up on EU serveme.tf, we'll now suggest you try na.serveme.tf. With RGLs season in full swing there are lots of new faces visiting from NA and we did a poor job of directing them to the right region.