Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Invisible Players bind fixes
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Hi, so for a while I've been using 'record demo;stop' to fix the invisible players/visual glitches that turn up whenever I get lag spikes (very often). But that stops any demos I am recording and that's just all-round annoying. Recently I've tried using 'hud_reloadscheme;snd_restart' which only fixes the invisible players sometimes. I was wondering if anyone had a solution that didn't stop demo recording but actually works all the time? I vaguely remember seeing one at some point last year but I can't find it. Thanks.

Hi, so for a while I've been using 'record demo;stop' to fix the invisible players/visual glitches that turn up whenever I get lag spikes (very often). But that stops any demos I am recording and that's just all-round annoying. Recently I've tried using 'hud_reloadscheme;snd_restart' which only fixes the invisible players sometimes. I was wondering if anyone had a solution that didn't stop demo recording but actually works all the time? I vaguely remember seeing one at some point last year but I can't find it. Thanks.
1 Frags +
[code][/code]
0 Frags +

I think I've noticed that happening on a few occasions

I think I've noticed that happening on a few occasions
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.