Repeat

Rollout as pocket on process
Jump top right
Take like 200 damage from 2 airdets
Instant regret
Die from fall damage when walking back

Repeat
14 Frags +

If you're jumping top right as pocket on process mid, you probably deserve to die anyways.

If you're jumping top right as pocket on process mid, you probably deserve to die anyways.
1 Frags +

basher jumping still broken?

basher jumping still broken?
-1 Frags +
bl4nkIf you're jumping top right as pocket on process mid, you probably deserve to die anyways.

Lots of demos are rolling out right side since jumping is mostly broken

[quote=bl4nk]If you're jumping top right as pocket on process mid, you probably deserve to die anyways.[/quote]
Lots of demos are rolling out right side since jumping is mostly broken
1 Frags +

"Temporarily reverted Valve official quickplay and matchmaking servers not being listed in the server browser while we look into this further"

so it was actually intentional that valve servers didn't show up anymore @ regular server browser..?

joining via quickplay is fucking shit compared to joining through the regular browser if you want a specific map

"Temporarily reverted Valve official quickplay and matchmaking servers not being listed in the server browser while we look into this further"

so it was actually intentional that valve servers didn't show up anymore @ regular server browser..?

joining via quickplay is fucking shit compared to joining through the regular browser if you want a specific map
2 Frags +

its shit even if you dont want to find a certain map, you try join a server and it refuses to let you in one until it has found like 900 suitable servers

its shit even if you dont want to find a certain map, you try join a server and it refuses to let you in one until it has found like 900 suitable servers
1 Frags +

can't believe i left that out. it indeed takes ages, even without looking for a specific map.

we need valve servers to do contracts on, from now on.
doing the contract i received today was such a bitch because it just took MINUTES before i could join anything at all.
with the regular server browser it used to go lightning fast. but honestly, it has been worse and worse. i don't know wtf valve has been doing, but unless you always use history to join your servers then it just takes long + often get failed to join or shit like that.

what's even worse is the crippled fps. what used to be 120 for me is now around 50-60. this is absolutely making the game a lot less fun for me to play. i'm sure that anyone who is used to high hz screens and nice fps knows exactly wtf i mean

can't believe i left that out. it indeed takes ages, even without looking for a specific map.

we need valve servers to do contracts on, from now on.
doing the contract i received today was such a bitch because it just took MINUTES before i could join anything at all.
with the regular server browser it used to go lightning fast. but honestly, it has been worse and worse. i don't know wtf valve has been doing, but unless you [i]always[/i] use history to join your servers then it just takes long + often get failed to join or shit like that.

what's even worse is the crippled fps. what used to be 120 for me is now around 50-60. this is absolutely making the game [b]a lot[/b] less fun for me to play. i'm sure that anyone who is used to high hz screens and nice fps knows exactly wtf i mean
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.