Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
Team Fortress 2 Update Released Jul 3 2015
posted in News
7 Frags +
Dropped weapons now retain their ammo and ÜberCharge levels unless the player commits suicideÜberCharge levels
[quote]Dropped weapons now retain their ammo and ÜberCharge levels unless the player commits suicide[/quote]
[quote]ÜberCharge levels[/quote]
10 Frags +

Yeah we just tested it, it's now broken. It was good before! But now it's fucked. Dropping uber now gives the enemy team a full uber to push with, and if you kill a med kritzing then it'll drop whatever they have left. And if you dry push with uber disadvantage and win, you have a tonne more uber. And if you kill the med at mid you have a 60% uber and your own too.

Yeah we just tested it, it's now broken. It was good before! But now it's fucked. Dropping uber now gives the enemy team a full uber to push with, and if you kill a med kritzing then it'll drop whatever they have left. And if you dry push with uber disadvantage and win, you have a tonne more uber. And if you kill the med at mid you have a 60% uber and your own too.
10 Frags +

Oh and sticky falloff is still broken.

Oh and sticky falloff is still broken.
2 Frags +

if valve has a serverside cvar for retaining ammo and ubers, and it's disabled on MM servers... that's the only way i can see this being okay

if valve has a serverside cvar for retaining ammo and ubers, and it's disabled on MM servers... that's the only way i can see this being okay
3 Frags +

Demo is still off... i cant sticky jump because i dont get enough boost from the stickys

Demo is still off... i cant sticky jump because i dont get enough boost from the stickys
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.