Completed
DATE
Wednesday, Jul 1st
TIME
12:00 AM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Ah, yes, a battle for the ages, Street Hoops eSports vs. Ascent/Exertus/eLevate. The funny part of this interesting match up tonight is going to be in the roamers, as we're playing on the PUG favorite, cp_process_final. ash, having recently moved to 4G, is now replaced by alfa, one of the founding members of Ascent, in fact (on an almost identical roster when he played for them!). This will absolutely be a game of shenanigans. Join us with gecks, Marxist and dashner on the camera. NOTE: This game will take place after Street Hoops eSports' first game against The Grime. Please look to the sidebar for when we are live.

Match
MAP 1
cp_process_final
RONIN ? Street Hoops eSports 0 - 0
This game was forfeited by Street Hoops eSports.
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
RONIN Nursey 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
RONIN Bdonski 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
RONIN rando 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
RONIN Ma3la 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
RONIN Shrugger 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
RONIN yomps 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
Players CL DPM DMG K A D HR% HR CPC MP UC UCD
20b ninjanick 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
20b showstopper 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
20b ash 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
20b Vacationer 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
20b cozen 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
20b alec 0 0 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0
0 Frags +

http://strawpoll.me/4791425

http://strawpoll.me/4791425
4 Frags +

the date is maybe wrong unless this is actually on new years eve

the date is maybe wrong unless this is actually on new years eve
2 Frags +

no saloon? I really want to lose skins!

no saloon? I really want to lose skins!
0 Frags +
erkstonthe date is maybe wrong unless this is actually on new years eve

Thanks, fixed. I don't know how I'm still alive. June 31st isn't a real day hahaha.

[quote=erkston]the date is maybe wrong unless this is actually on new years eve[/quote]
Thanks, fixed. I don't know how I'm still alive. June 31st isn't a real day hahaha.
3 Frags +

where's all the saloonssssss

where's all the saloonssssss
2 Frags +

who runs the american saloons?! NEED TO THROW SKINS

who runs the american saloons?! NEED TO THROW SKINS
0 Frags +

If I recall correctly Giraffe is the one in charge of adding NA competitions. Seeing as he didnt confirm a few match results from yesterday and a lot of ppl added me already to complain they haven't received their winnings I guess something happened to him or he completely forgot.

If I recall correctly Giraffe is the one in charge of adding NA competitions. Seeing as he didnt confirm a few match results from yesterday and a lot of ppl added me already to complain they haven't received their winnings I guess something happened to him or he completely forgot.
6 Frags +

Ascent TheFragile :3 | i55.tf: match likely isn't happening
Ascent TheFragile :3 | i55.tf: rando's internet died
Ascent TheFragile :3 | i55.tf: doesn't seem to be coming back
gecks | i55.tf: oh damn

Ascent TheFragile :3 | i55.tf: match likely isn't happening
Ascent TheFragile :3 | i55.tf: rando's internet died
Ascent TheFragile :3 | i55.tf: doesn't seem to be coming back
gecks | i55.tf: oh damn
0 Frags +
KanecoIf I recall correctly Giraffe is the one in charge of adding NA competitions. Seeing as he didnt confirm a few match results from yesterday and a lot of ppl added me already to complain they haven't received their winnings I guess something happened to him or he completely forgot.

But I am confirming results. This one slipped cause there was no score entered at a time.

[quote=Kaneco]If I recall correctly Giraffe is the one in charge of adding NA competitions. Seeing as he didnt confirm a few match results from yesterday and a lot of ppl added me already to complain they haven't received their winnings I guess something happened to him or he completely forgot.[/quote]
But I am confirming results. This one slipped cause there was no score entered at a time.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.