Upvote Upvoted 18 Downvote Downvoted
TF2 Pug Me - Premiership Euro Edition
0 Frags +

eu.tf2pug.me

dango recently helped us out by creating a TF2PugMe for europe, which is slightly different to the NA counterpart. It's skill-restricted, so you can only get in if you fit the criteria below. It's supposed to be a serious place for the upper part of the scene, but we wanna open it up to some NA guys as well.

If you want to play pugs with euros in Prem, and you've played a season of Invite before, message me and I'll auth you. Currently only if you've played a full season of Invite and you ping <150 to the server: 31.186.251.48:27015.

If you're a euro reading this, in order to have black and white rules and it not turn into a giant circlejerk, here’s the rules: to get authorised and be allowed to play, you must have played 4 games (8 maps) in a Premiership game, or for a team which came top 4 in Division 1 / High. No exceptions for now (we're not letting friends in who are good, or restricting people who fit who aren't so good), but maybe we’ll relax this later. If you fit, write here, if you notice someone is playing who doesn’t fit, write here and we’ll remove it.

eu.tf2pug.me

dango recently helped us out by creating a TF2PugMe for europe, which is slightly different to the NA counterpart. It's skill-restricted, so you can only get in if you fit the criteria below. It's supposed to be a serious place for the upper part of the scene, but we wanna open it up to some NA guys as well.

If you want to play pugs with euros in Prem, and you've played a season of Invite before, message me and I'll auth you. Currently only if you've played a full season of Invite and you ping <150 to the server: 31.186.251.48:27015.

If you're a euro reading this, in order to have black and white rules and it not turn into a giant circlejerk, here’s the rules: to get authorised and be allowed to play, you must have played 4 games (8 maps) in a Premiership game, or for a team which came top 4 in Division 1 / High. No exceptions for now (we're not letting friends in who are good, or restricting people who fit who aren't so good), but maybe we’ll relax this later. If you fit, write here, if you notice someone is playing who doesn’t fit, write here and we’ll remove it.
10 Frags +

i have a feeling you guys are gonna like it, hope it works as well as its NA counterpart

i have a feeling you guys are gonna like it, hope it works as well as its NA counterpart
8 Frags +

Pugme is open to all skill levels and is active 3-4 hours a day. Good luck.

Pugme is open to all skill levels and is active 3-4 hours a day. Good luck.
17 Frags +

There's a much bigger pugging scene in EU, we had it before with pu2 and it was nice and active.

There's a much bigger pugging scene in EU, we had it before with pu2 and it was nice and active.
11 Frags +

can we get one for aus pls

can we get one for aus pls
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.