i have a lot of free time nowadays and i figured i'd mentor a scout again. i will only mentor one person. some things:
1. you should play 6s mainly, i do not play highlander so i cannot help you with it.
2. you NEED to have a team you can play and practice with through scrims and whatnot.
3. you should speak english well enough that i can understand you and you can understand me.
4. you should be ETF2L Mid/RGL Intermediate or higher. (not too high though)
5. this entire process is on you. i will not message you with the topic of the week or someshit like that, you will have to message me with your questions or whatever it is you'd like to know. you have to show me that you're actually interested in learning about scout, and if you don't and i notice that you're just sitting in my friends list not putting in any effort, i'm going to assume you've given up and i will remove you.
since i don't want my discord/steam spammed we're going to make use of the forgotten technology of the teamfortresstv forums that are the direct messages. i don't even know if they work, going to assume they do. anyway send me a message on tftv that includes your etf2l/rgl profile and i'd like to at least see you try to sell me on why i should mentor you. i'll add the person i find most suitable, so if your steam profile is private or whatever then too bad.
edit: gamer has been found