I only knew a couple people at Rewind because I'm an HL mongo heavy main, but everyone I met was so wonderful, accepting, and easy to talk to. Thanks to everyone that went, you're all so sweet and fun to be around. I'm so glad that I was able to come.
• Huge shout out to saam for hanging out with me and making sure I was okay after Sunday night. It was awesome chilling and getting to know you, please don't die from the lan sickness. Hope you get well soon my boy.
• Shout out to muma for being so nice to me at rewind and for hanging out with me yesterday. You're an amazing person, keep on doing well and being good.
• Shout out to nursey for being the most lovely person. Even though we didn't see a lot of each other, it was great to be united with my favorite medic... my love.
• Shout out to pellovley for coming out, you're a beautiful man with amazing hair. It was really nice talking to you at ESA, even though you weren't there for long. Looking forward to seeing you again.
• Shout out to skeez, bo4r, funke, brulee, max, hedgehog hero, and everyone else that I talked to. I had a rough night on Sunday so if I met anyone else then and forgot to mention them, I apologize.
Thanks to everyone for coming out and making it such a lively and uplifting experience! Also special thanks to all the ESA staff. They're all so genuinely kind and helpful, it was a pleasure to hang out there. They're not just good employees, they're good people that care about the community.
Hopefully I'll get to come out again next year :)