After getting fed up by the lack of SOAP-DM support for ugc's "unique" map pool, but not wanting to manually get a bunch of spawn coordinates for every map I decided to make a "simple" program that extracts the coordinates from a demo file and generates the cfg from there.
Thus introducing soapmaker, an easy way to create SOAP-DM map configs.
1. Recoding a POV demo on your favorite unsupported map.
2. Shoot once for every location and angle you want to create a spawn for
3. Load the recorded demo in the site.
4. Check the location of the spawns in the viewer/
5. Export the map cfg to the clipboard.
Only maps that are supported by demos.tf's demo viewer are supported if a map you want to use is not supported leave a github issue there