BLoodSireAgents of Shield
just note with this you will have to power through something like 12 or 13 episodes of buildup, filler and only decent episodes until it begins to get good (it isn't instant... it tapers in) when they start tying the show with Captain America The Winter Soldier, from that point I think it's a good show, great even if you're a big Marvel fan.
• Wet Hot American Summer (2015) is good if you like outrageous comedy from a show that doesn't take itself serious, I'd suggest watching the movie first as there are references.
• Spartacus is awesome as well. fair warning there is a lot of slow motion killing/blood and a ton of nudity
• Daredevil of course, takes a liiiiiittle bit to build up, but once it does it's really good.
• Scrubs for quick ~25 minutes of good comedy, similar to Futurama.
• Ascension had a good start until... well, the weird thing happened and it became less good. i'd still give it a watch if you're into scifi though.