I made an excel spreadsheet with the stats from the i63 Grand Finals between Froyotech and Se7en
Google Drive link
I used the data from the 5 maps on logs.tf:
I didn't know how to copy paste all of the stats off of that site properly so I had to manual enter the stats (hopefully no transcribing errors). I only took stats I felt were relevant.
* Towards the bottom is the total stats through the 5 maps. The stats for Starkie and adysky are of course off since they swapped their roles for Map #4 - Granary.
* For 'average kills/damage/deaths per game' stat, I "corrected" for the role swap of Starkie and adysky by dropping the stats of granary and then dividing by 4 games. Everyone else is just their total divided by 5 games.
* I lastly ranked the players by some of the stats. However, I was mainly focused on damage classes so the meds (cookiejake and Starkie) aren't included for rankings. Since adysky played one map as medic his numbers for the rankings are off
Observations (but I don't play 6s, I just enjoy watching):
- b4nny and habib of course have good stats
- garbuglio's stats are pretty crazy. High damage numbers with very low heals received (I think averaging about 13%). Also 33 airshots.
As always, these are just some stats and performance can't truly be judged solely based on them.
EDIT: Thanks to everyone involved in i63 for the great entertainment. Congrats to Froyo