Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
Terraria anyone?
posted in Off Topic
1 Frags +

I decided to relaunch this game after ages of playing Team Fortress 2. If anyone who wants to play this game with people rather than alone add me.

Server: Hamachi.

Hamachi info: Swerve!
Pass: apple

(first come first serve)

ip: 25.3.40.173

Mumble: tf2mix mumble

I decided to relaunch this game after ages of playing Team Fortress 2. If anyone who wants to play this game with people rather than alone add me.

Server: Hamachi.

Hamachi info: Swerve!
Pass: apple

(first come first serve)

ip: [b]25.3.40.173 [/b]

Mumble: tf2mix mumble
0 Frags +

server info added

server info added
1 Frags +

im joining that game is fucking awesome

im joining that game is fucking awesome
1 Frags +

So with 1.3 out, I've been having a huge blast with the game, anyone else enjoying it? Much smoother update than TF2's recent update might I add.

So with 1.3 out, I've been having a huge blast with the game, anyone else enjoying it? Much smoother update than TF2's recent update might I add.
1 Frags +

started a new world with a friend which is always fun, just about to start hard mode and see what's new

started a new world with a friend which is always fun, just about to start hard mode and see what's new
0 Frags +

Expert mode is insanely hard, especially the first day ingame, but the rewards are so good. I've been playing with a small group of friends and it quickly became clear that we had to start utilizing most of our various resources that we didn't use to, like grenades and lower tier items we used to skip just to survive.

Also, as typical of the game, many of the new items are hilarious/referencing things like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is cool.

Edit: Typos are the bane of my existence

Expert mode is insanely hard, especially the first day ingame, but the rewards are so good. I've been playing with a small group of friends and it quickly became clear that we had to start utilizing most of our various resources that we didn't use to, like grenades and lower tier items we used to skip just to survive.

Also, as typical of the game, many of the new items are hilarious/referencing things like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is cool.

Edit: Typos are the bane of my existence
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.