Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
Stretching 4:3 resolution to 4:9
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

Hello, so lately i've been trying to stretch my 4:3 res to 4:9 so the black bars don't appear on the screen and i've searched some threads here but most suggestions were for nvidia drivers.
I have a amd graphics card but when i go to catalyst control center there's no option to stretch/scale my screen which is weird since a lot of people seem to have these options.
I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with someone like this and what are the tf.tv suggestions?
Thank you.

Hello, so lately i've been trying to stretch my 4:3 res to 4:9 so the black bars don't appear on the screen and i've searched some threads here but most suggestions were for nvidia drivers.
I have a amd graphics card but when i go to catalyst control center there's no option to stretch/scale my screen which is weird since a lot of people seem to have these options.
I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with someone like this and what are the tf.tv suggestions?
Thank you.
0 Frags +

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2nwk8o/how_to_remove_black_bars_with_asus_vg248qe_and_an/

Try this

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2nwk8o/how_to_remove_black_bars_with_asus_vg248qe_and_an/

Try this
0 Frags +

Try installing a different version of CCC. My settings are under the "My Digital Flat-Panels" -> "Properties (Digital Flat-Panel)". I think I have the latest version.

Try installing a different version of CCC. My settings are under the "My Digital Flat-Panels" -> "Properties (Digital Flat-Panel)". I think I have the latest version.
0 Frags +

Yes i've done that. Stretching through ccc is definitely not an option anymore. I've tried every version.
Is there a way i can stretch my monitor without catalyst control center?

Yes i've done that. Stretching through ccc is definitely not an option anymore. I've tried every version.
Is there a way i can stretch my monitor without catalyst control center?
0 Frags +

iirc the option won't appear unless you are running at the resolution you wish to apply the settings to. Set your desktop to your ingame resolution, look for the settings and change them, then set your desktop resolution back to native. The settings should then apply ingame when you use that resolution.

iirc the option won't appear unless you are running at the resolution you wish to apply the settings to. Set your desktop to your ingame resolution, look for the settings and change them, then set your desktop resolution back to native. The settings should then apply ingame when you use that resolution.
-4 Frags +

Just change your name to 'girthed' and that should fix it

Just change your name to 'girthed' and that should fix it
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.