Never did I say die, but if you wanna become bald, get kidney/liver issues, increased cancer risk and high blood pressure go for it
And yea sure arnold is one example, do some research and see how many others get their lives absolutely destroyed by getting cancer or a heart attack in their later years. None of it is ever a guarantee but a huge risk for legit 0 reason.
cool story, fool
1) ur ballsack will shrink with age anyway. it wont shrink with steroids if u'll jump off them right.
2) balding happens only for those who are "destined" to get bald by genetics. in that case, steroids will accelerate hairloss and that's it.
3) liver issues are usually caused by oral steroids. not by injections. only an idiot would use oral steroids anyway.
4) somatotropin is mostly in fault for cancer risks. its mostly useless for a random gym rat, more of a pro kind of the drug
5) blood pressure, yeah, should be in control. however, the most common reason for increased blood pressure — quick watery mass gain, which is not a common thing.
summin this up, the guy askin this whole thing here is an idiot for 99%, however, even with synth testesterone alone u can get good gains but u should be in control of lotta things.
niko You natty twigs can downfrag me all you want. I am just speaking the truth your ego that you so heavily invested in the idea of natty glory doesn’t want you to hear.
Do you have a source on that?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.
I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.