I'm not going to spam making threads for each question so here are ten questions for improving at 6s. You can answer all or some or none.
1. Is there anything pugs offer that scrims don't in terms of learning or are they just an inferior alternative?
2. What makes a mentor a good mentor?
3. What are signs that you are holding your team back or your team is holding you back?
4. Should you still stick together as a team if you feel like there is a gap between each other's skills?
5. Do you have a strong opinion on the differences/advantages/etc between dm servers/mge/offline maps?
6. How would you tell the difference between an invite [insert class] and a main [insert class]?
7. How would you read a log?
8. How do you improve comms individually and as a team?
9. Do you believe in natural talent?
10. Why do you main your class?