ozfortress News Post
The flagship competitive TF2 event for the Oceanic region returns for the second time in 2018! Signups are now open for ozfortress season 22 until Sunday the 13th of May.
There are no Global Whitelist changes in this season break.
The map pool has not changed from OZF 21 with the exception of a Product update from rc8 to rc9. However, we are continuing with the reordered version of the maps that we established last season. Expect the rotation to be shuffled around every 2-3 seasons. New maps will be introduced through feedback given in the regular poll, as well as through new map cups. We continue to welcome new maps to be playtested (and new map cups!), and encourage map makers to keep up with their efforts!
As such, the maps for ozfortress season 22 are:
Map Rotation is as follows:
- Week 1: cp_process_final/cp_snakewater_final1
- Week 2: cp_snakewater_final1/koth_product_rc9
- Week 3: koth_product_rc9/cp_sunshine
- Week 4: cp_sunshine/cp_gullywash_final1
- Week 5: cp_gullywash_final1/cp_prolands_b4b
- Week 6: cp_prolands_b4b/cp_granary_pro_rc8
- Week 7: cp_granary_pro_rc8/cp_process_final
- Signups: Wednesday May 2nd – Sunday May 13th 2018
- Final Placements: Thursday May 17th 2018
- Main Season: Sunday 20th May – Thursday 5th July 2018 (7 Weeks)
- Page Playoffs: Sunday 8th July – Thursday 12th July 2018
- Semi-Finals: Sunday 15th July – Thursday 19th July 2018
- Grand Finals: Sunday 22nd July 2018 – Thursday 27th July 2018
Full details can be found in the ozfortress News Post here. See you soon!