We welcome you back to competitive TF2 in Oceania in 2018! Signups are now open for ozfortress season 21 until Friday the 26th of January.
The whitelist used this season will be finalised in the coming weeks, but will be based off the previously announced changes from December.
Although new maps were tested in the Summer Cups, including the disastrously confusing mirrored maps, the map pool has not changed from OZF 20 with the exception of a Prolands update from b2b to b3b. However, the maps have been reordered for a better flow and added variety. We continue to welcome new maps to be playtested and encourage map makers to keep up with their efforts!
As such, the maps for ozfortress season 21 are:
Map Rotation is as follows:
- Week 1: cp_process_final/cp_snakewater_final1
- Week 2: cp_snakewater_final1/koth_product_rc8
- Week 3: koth_product_rc8/cp_sunshine
- Week 4: cp_sunshine/cp_gullywash_final1
- Week 5: cp_gullywash_final1/cp_prolands_b3b
- Week 6: cp_prolands_b3b/cp_granary_pro_rc8
- Week 7: cp_granary_pro_rc8/cp_process_final
- Signups: Tuesday January 16th – Friday January 26th
- Final Placements: Saturday January 27th
- Main Season: Sunday January 28th – Thursday 15th March (7 Weeks)
- Page Playoffs: Sunday 18th March – Thursday 22nd March 2018
- Semi-Finals: Sunday 25th March – Thursday 29th March 2018
- Grand Finals: Sunday 1st April 2018 – Thursday 5th April 2018
Full details can be found in the ozfortress News Post here. See you soon!