maelstrahm
Account Details
SteamID64 76561198209556557
SteamID3 [U:1:249290829]
SteamID32 STEAM_0:1:124645414
Country Vietnam
Signed Up July 28, 2015
Last Posted June 24, 2018 at 9:24 AM
Posts 708 (0.7 per day)
Game Settings
In-game Sensitivity
Windows Sensitivity
Raw Input 1
DPI
 
Resolution
 
Refresh Rate
 
Hardware Peripherals
Mouse  
Keyboard  
Mousepad  
Headphones  
Monitor off
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 47
#42 Get Your Wallets Ready.... in Other Games
fraglandsfrenzy_can you stop derailing my thread, anyone find any good game deals they like to share?
Blackwake is 50% off (9 bucks right now) and it's a pretty good value for money game; it's similar to tf2 in that it's a casual FPS with a deceptively high skill ceiling, but you might not like it if you don't have hitscan skills

https://store.steampowered.com/app/420290/Blackwake/

lol actual gunplay pvp only happens when ur boarding or when ppl jump onto ships that are slightly sinking which is like 10% of the time. The other 90% is doing ship stuff like using the cannons and fixing holes. People who like simulation and or role playing as pirate will enjoy this game but for people who just want to frag, this prob ain't the game for u.

as for the 10% of actual pvp: most guns have a really long reload time and like 1-3 bullets in a clip, there is no respawn when ships are grappled and being boarded on, and the game doesn't even give u a crosshair lol

posted 1 day ago
#6349 stream highlights in Videos

https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiHardGnatKAPOW

posted 2 days ago
#6 best solo shitposters in The Dumpster

rotidder

posted 4 days ago
#672 ESEA Season 28 Open Happenings/Discussion in TF2 General Discussion

we're not sandbagging tho

posted 4 days ago
#224 faceit is killing na tf2 pugs in TF2 General Discussion

who is the scrum master of tf2pl

posted 6 days ago
#167 faceit is killing na tf2 pugs in TF2 General Discussion

friendly reminder that mr. baniel gets monetary benefit from faceit. so when he says that it will save tf2, he really means it will buy him food

posted 1 week ago
#7 proof of evolution in The Dumpster

the T H I C C man upstairs

posted 1 week ago
#53 collyhud in Customization

classic rktKing

posted 1 week ago
#66 faceit is killing na tf2 pugs in TF2 General Discussion

how r u gonna role play and give yourself and your buddies titles like CEO and COO when it's not a corporation or even a business and then even when your role playing u guys dont do shit. I stopped playing and paying attention to faceit like 6 weeks ago and I'm glad to have came back to see that absolutely nothing was changed. What happened to "listening to feedback?" Oh that's right, bc u guys really can't change anything (there will never be a fat kid or add up to a class system) and the fundamental issue is that faceit is just a csgo website and tf2 shouldn't be forced to fit with it.

The proof is in the player count

posted 1 week ago
#33 emo lft in Recruitment (looking for team)

good player and you should pick him up for your team!

posted 1 week ago
#3 Lf double soldier uber twitch clip in The Dumpster

found it!

posted 2 weeks ago
#463 ESEA Season 28 Open Happenings/Discussion in TF2 General Discussion

low key I have like 7 alts

posted 2 weeks ago
#11 what makes a shitpost good. in The Dumpster

https://i.imgur.com/5HhHNrn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

posted 2 weeks ago
#8 OMNI5 ESports shakes up roster in News

ghostVAC

posted 2 weeks ago
#83 bad habits in Off Topic

lmao!

posted 2 weeks ago
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 47