Completed
DATE
Tuesday, Feb 5th
TIME
11:00 PM EST
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

It looks like the LAN race is probably down to two teams, and both of them get a shot at moving ahead in the ranks this week. Chess Club sit at 5-5 and get to go up against last season's championship squad, Classic Mixup, on a little bit of cp_snakewater. With a much easier schedule than Xensity, a win over Mixup would give Chess Club an enormous boost into that fourth spot down the stretch. Harbleu and crew will be rolling into town ready to make up for their loss against bp, and maybe kbk is just the person to take out their anger on. Check out the cast this Tuesday, featuring djc, cbear, and cbear's furious neighbor bashing in his windows and door!

Stats page | Chess Club | Classic Mixup | Reddit post
-1 Frags +

I hope clckwrk plays

I hope clckwrk plays
14 Frags +

why i am singled out :,(

why i am singled out :,(
12 Frags +

i singled you out cause you're so kyoot

i singled you out cause you're so kyoot
7 Frags +

only going to watch for cbear's neighbor tbh

only going to watch for cbear's neighbor tbh
0 Frags +

5-2 mix^
chess club has been looking solid recently but on snakewater i feel mix^ have the advantage. As a team the played snakewater many times at i46, and I feel that experience prevents chess club from taking more than 2 rounds of them. should be an interesting match though, seeing how alfa does on demo on a map other than gravelpit might show if chess club will make LAN or not.

5-2 mix^
chess club has been looking solid recently but on snakewater i feel mix^ have the advantage. As a team the played snakewater many times at i46, and I feel that experience prevents chess club from taking more than 2 rounds of them. should be an interesting match though, seeing how alfa does on demo on a map other than gravelpit might show if chess club will make LAN or not.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.