Upvote Upvoted 22 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Spacewhale donation raffle results!
17 Frags +

Sorry for the delay guys, real life etc etc.

The big winner of a ballin' PC is Kyle Mims, aka Relic!

Huge thanks again to everybody who helped us and the other teams get there, ESEA LAN would be a disaster season after season if it wasn't for this awesome community.

Can't think of a better person to get lucky with this one, Relic is an awesome guy and has always been an upstanding member of the community. He donated to multiple teams this season and spent all weekend kicking it with us in Dallas.

You guys can add me on steam if you want more info about the raffle, zak asked me to post this up for him as he's gotten busy with work.

Sorry for the delay guys, real life etc etc.

The big winner of a ballin' PC is Kyle Mims, aka Relic!

Huge thanks again to everybody who helped us and the other teams get there, ESEA LAN would be a disaster season after season if it wasn't for this awesome community.

Can't think of a better person to get lucky with this one, Relic is an awesome guy and has always been an upstanding member of the community. He donated to multiple teams this season and spent all weekend kicking it with us in Dallas.

You guys can add me on steam if you want more info about the raffle, zak asked me to post this up for him as he's gotten busy with work.
110 Frags +

Relic won?

The Invite Illuminati are getting less subtle in their methods.

Relic won?

0 Frags +

relic is one lucky SOB

relic is one lucky SOB
18 Frags +

first TwitchTVJohn wins the hat on the fully charged thing, then THIS?!?!

I question my entire life now

first TwitchTVJohn wins the hat on the fully charged thing, then THIS?!?!

I question my entire life now
8 Frags +

IIRC Relic was saying at LAN that he bought like 40 tickets so that's kinda to be expected. :p

IIRC Relic was saying at LAN that he bought like 40 tickets so that's kinda to be expected. :p
0 Frags +

I bought more tickets then relic did :(

I bought more tickets then relic did :(
6 Frags +

you know what else you bought?

pizza

you know what else you bought?

pizza
20 Frags +

#staged

#staged
0 Frags +

congrats relic!

congrats relic!
1 Frags +

rigged, pun intended.

rigged, pun intended.
0 Frags +
ClandestinePzRelic won?

time for a revolution

[quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

The Invite Illuminati are getting less subtle in their methods.[/quote]
time for a revolution
-17 Frags +
ClandestinePzRelic won?

Comments like this are why this is the last time I offer help. It's not enough to take time and money to help teams with LAN funds, I can expect a a fair amount of grief from people who purchased tickets because relic won. Stay classy TF2.

[quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

Comments like this are why this is the last time I offer help. It's not enough to take time and money to help teams with LAN funds, I can expect a a fair amount of grief from people who purchased tickets because relic won. Stay classy TF2.
SwiftyServers
14 Frags +
ZakirllClandestinePzRelic won?

I think he was joking, at least I hope.

[quote=Zakirll][quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

Comments like this are why this is the last time I offer help. It's not enough to take time and money to help teams with LAN funds, I can expect a a fair amount of grief from people who purchased tickets because relic won. Stay classy TF2.[/quote]

-11 Frags +
tragicZakirllClandestinePzRelic won?

Just the only person with the balls enough to say it on forums :) I don't think he was serious, just saying what other people have said.

[quote=tragic][quote=Zakirll][quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

Comments like this are why this is the last time I offer help. It's not enough to take time and money to help teams with LAN funds, I can expect a a fair amount of grief from people who purchased tickets because relic won. Stay classy TF2.[/quote]

I think he was joking, at least I hope.[/quote]

Just the only person with the balls enough to say it on forums :) I don't think he was serious, just saying what other people have said.
9 Frags +
tragicZakirllClandestinePzRelic won?

I'm pretty sure everyone who says that is definitely joking. I am, at least.

[quote=tragic][quote=Zakirll][quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

I'm pretty sure everyone who says that is definitely joking. I am, at least.
15 Frags +
ZakirlltragicZakirllClandestinePzRelic won?

Those comments are clearly joking, it doesn't show you have "balls" by making a big deal out of them.

[quote=Zakirll][quote=tragic][quote=Zakirll][quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

Just the only person with the balls enough to say it on forums :) I don't think he was serious, just saying what other people have said.[/quote]

Those comments are clearly joking, it doesn't show you have "balls" by making a big deal out of them.
4 Frags +

NO JOKES ALLOWED

NO JOKES ALLOWED
22 Frags +

If the phrase "invite illuminati" didn't give away it was a joke I don't know what to say.

If the phrase "invite illuminati" didn't give away it was a joke I don't know what to say.
0 Frags +
ZakirllComments like this are why this is the last time I offer help. It's not enough to take time and money to help teams with LAN funds, I can expect a a fair amount of grief from people who purchased tickets because relic won. Stay classy TF2.

It would be cool if there was another raffle this season but I don't think you'd have another computer just lying around.
Thanks for helping anyways.

[quote=Zakirll]

It would be cool if there was another raffle this season but I don't think you'd have another computer just lying around.
Thanks for helping anyways.
3 Frags +

I also cannot think of anyone else who deserves it more. Relic is amazing and gave away a very special unusual hat he had to a very special friend of mine who looked up to Relic as a player and a member of the TF2 community! Relic you give back to community and you are well deserving! May we meet one day my friend! Congrats!

I also cannot think of anyone else who deserves it more. Relic is amazing and gave away a very special unusual hat he had to a very special friend of mine who looked up to Relic as a player and a member of the TF2 community! Relic you give back to community and you are well deserving! May we meet one day my friend! Congrats!
5 Frags +
ZakirllClandestinePzRelic won?

Perhaps I should have begun my post with "***WARNING THIS POST IS A JOKE DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY***"

Seriously though, I make one innocuous attempt at humor and all of a sudden I'm the reason you're giving up on this community? WTF?

I respect all you've done for the this game and in particular admire the efforts you and other members of the community make to get teams to lans, but I really don't think I should have to backtrack and apologize and feel like shit because a joke that every other member of these forums got sailed right over your head.

[quote=Zakirll][quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

Perhaps I should have begun my post with "***WARNING THIS POST IS A JOKE DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY***"

Seriously though, I make one innocuous attempt at humor and all of a sudden I'm the reason you're giving up on this community? WTF?

I respect all you've done for the this game and in particular admire the efforts you and other members of the community make to get teams to lans, but I really don't think I should have to backtrack and apologize and feel like shit because a joke that every other member of these forums got sailed right over your head.
23 Frags +

[This comment has been removed by the Invite Illuminati]

[This comment has been removed by the Invite Illuminati]
-2 Frags +
ClandestinePzZakirllClandestinePzRelic won?

I decided long before reading your comment. Sorry if it sounded like I was directing that at you.

[quote=ClandestinePz][quote=Zakirll][quote=ClandestinePz]Relic won?

I respect all you've done for the this game and in particular admire the efforts you and other members of the community make to get teams to lans, but I really don't think I should have to backtrack and apologize and feel like shit because a joke that every other member of these forums got sailed right over your head.[/quote]

I decided long before reading your comment. Sorry if it sounded like I was directing that at you.
1 Frags +

now only if relic could bring back carnage. oh well. a man can dream...

now only if relic could bring back carnage. oh well. a man can dream...
25 Frags +

any clue where this Zakirll dude went?

IIRC he never actually sent relic the PC he won and it's been a while sooo

any clue where this Zakirll dude went?

IIRC he never actually sent relic the PC he won and it's been a while sooo
10 Frags +

blame ClandestinePz

blame ClandestinePz
8 Frags +

Pretty brutal necro, 2 and a half years.

Pretty brutal necro, 2 and a half years.
15 Frags +

I'm also still out $750~ from that lan as well :'(

My ticket was ridiculously expensive that season. It was over $1000 to fly to dallas so I wasn't planning on going, but he said he'd help pay so i could at least break even....

I'm also still out $750~ from that lan as well :'(

My ticket was ridiculously expensive that season. It was over $1000 to fly to dallas so I wasn't planning on going, but he said he'd help pay so i could at least break even....
10 Frags +

Careful what you promise, enigma never forgets

Careful what you promise, enigma never forgets
9 Frags +

1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.