Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
viaduct pro in SFM
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Hey,

I'm making a frag movie and i want some SFM shots in there to. I've a clip of a med dropping on viaduct pro but how can you get that map in to SFM? If that's possible can i get other custom maps in SFM?

M4gnus

Hey,

I'm making a frag movie and i want some SFM shots in there to. I've a clip of a med dropping on viaduct pro but how can you get that map in to SFM? If that's possible can i get other custom maps in SFM?

M4gnus
0 Frags +

would it be possible to frame it so it works in stock viaduct? assuming no, but worth a shot

would it be possible to frame it so it works in stock viaduct? assuming no, but worth a shot
6 Frags +

Place the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

Then when you open SFM when you load a map hit the "Rescan" button. SFM will be able to see the new map.

Viaduct pro is pretty bugged in SFM and crashes constantly, afaik you're gonna need to use rc3 for SFM, it's the latest version that doesn't crash

Place the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

Then when you open SFM when you load a map hit the "Rescan" button. SFM will be able to see the new map.

Viaduct pro is pretty bugged in SFM and crashes constantly, afaik you're gonna need to use rc3 for SFM, it's the latest version that doesn't crash
1 Frags +
KanecoPlace the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

Thanks again m8. Your advise really helps me out. Edit: i've googled around for a bit and i can only find a folder that has not even a .bsp in it

[quote=Kaneco]Place the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

Viaduct pro is pretty bugged in SFM and crashes constantly, afaik you're gonna need to use rc3 for SFM, it's the latest version that doesn't crash[/quote] Thanks again m8. Your advise really helps me out. Edit: i've googled around for a bit and i can only find a folder that has not even a .bsp in it
1 Frags +
M4gnusKanecoPlace the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

Thanks again m8. Your advise really helps me out. Edit: i've googled around for a bit and i can only find a folder that has not even a .bsp in it

Steam\SteamApps\common\SourceFilmmaker\game\usermod\maps

Its normal it has no maps in it because you haven't installed any custom maps yet.

[quote=M4gnus][quote=Kaneco]Place the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

Viaduct pro is pretty bugged in SFM and crashes constantly, afaik you're gonna need to use rc3 for SFM, it's the latest version that doesn't crash[/quote] Thanks again m8. Your advise really helps me out. Edit: i've googled around for a bit and i can only find a folder that has not even a .bsp in it[/quote]

Its normal it has no maps in it because you haven't installed any custom maps yet.
0 Frags +
KanecoM4gnusKanecoPlace the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

sry for my horrible english but i meant i could'nt find the right map

[quote=Kaneco][quote=M4gnus][quote=Kaneco]Place the .bsp in your Usermod/maps folder of SFM.

Viaduct pro is pretty bugged in SFM and crashes constantly, afaik you're gonna need to use rc3 for SFM, it's the latest version that doesn't crash[/quote] Thanks again m8. Your advise really helps me out. Edit: i've googled around for a bit and i can only find a folder that has not even a .bsp in it[/quote]

Its normal it has no maps in it because you haven't installed any custom maps yet.[/quote] sry for my horrible english but i meant i could'nt find the right map
0 Frags +

Here ya go

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugvr3kqt83x5r19/koth_pro_viaduct_rc3.zip

Here ya go

0 Frags +
saamHere ya go

Thanks alot m8!

[quote=saam]Here ya go

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugvr3kqt83x5r19/koth_pro_viaduct_rc3.zip[/quote] Thanks alot m8!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.